Shoutbox

Album Art - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Album Art (/showthread.php?tid=42888)

Album Art by CoMpLiCaTeD on 04-15-2005 at 08:40 PM

I dont know if this is in the right place, however, a suggestion.

i dont know how easy this would be...

Linking the display picture to album art, so for example, when playing a track, and the "what im listening to" (messenger 7) is enabled. Your DP changes to the album art of the track your listening to.

Perhaps using CDDB or such like, to gain the album art, if its not in the folder of the track your playing.

BTW im kinda a newbie to messenger (probably already new that :P), so if it already done could someone please direct me to it.

RE: Album Art by ProblemWv Authority on 04-15-2005 at 08:46 PM

Nice idea(y):D Not a clue weather it's possible or not:P But i like it. This hasn't been requested before to my knowlage.

RE: Album Art by Zephyr on 04-15-2005 at 09:54 PM

Great idea CoMpLiCaTeD. I would certainly use it if there was a plugin. I think it should be possible using some sort of database for album art.

RE: Album Art by Martijn. on 04-15-2005 at 10:01 PM

I requested this once to be included in WMPlus!2, and if I remember correctly, PsychoMark had already finished his code, but he never released it. So it's definitly not impossible. Maybe there's a small chance PsychoMark continues this project someday:).

RE: Album Art by aNILEator on 04-15-2005 at 11:08 PM

WMPlus 3 is on permanent hold. Mark has alot of others things to do with his life now, maybe he will continue one day. Last i spoke to him his computer had malfunctioned (or rather his water cooling system for his PC went pop)