Shoutbox

WMP > Winamp plugin - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: WMP > Winamp plugin (/showthread.php?tid=42915)

WMP > Winamp plugin by Maes on 04-16-2005 at 05:44 AM

I've red quite alot of threads here but I can't seem to find ANYONE talking, asking, or even thinking about the fact that the "what am i listening to" function is only compatible with WMP..
I think the majority uses Winamp, I can see why microsoft only did it for WMP though, because its both microsoft products after all :D

fact being, i dont use it. and neither does a load of other people for a bunch of reasons... point being; is there SOME KIND of plugin that - instead of wmp -  uses Winamp for the "what am i listening to" function ? THATS what i've been looking for, for days! and thats what would please me :)!

Thanks for even taking time to read this - its a boring story i know.

Ttyl.

RE: WMP > Winamp plugin by John Anderton on 04-16-2005 at 05:47 AM

Goto http://msnblog.stuffplug.com.
Click Here to goto 2nd page of blog posts

The 1st post is what i want you to see.Winamp NowPlaying in 7.0.0777? Post By TB

For direct download link plz see my post below. Plz avoid double posts :)
Read Forum Rules ;)

RE: WMP > Winamp plugin by Maes on 04-16-2005 at 05:48 AM

Oi! thanks for your quik and vast reply! thanks alot for your help :)

but.. thats messenger discovery 3? i thought it was only 20% working and fully buggy ?

RE: WMP > Winamp plugin by John Anderton on 04-16-2005 at 05:50 AM

Click here to download TheBlasphemer's Winamp Nickname Generator

Thanks to MSN Blog

RE: WMP > Winamp plugin by cndbeauty67 on 04-16-2005 at 05:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Maes
I've red quite alot of threads here but I can't seem to find ANYONE talking, asking, or even thinking about the fact that the "what am i listening to" function is only compatible with WMP..
I think the majority uses Winamp, I can see why microsoft only did it for WMP though, because its both microsoft products after all :D

fact being, i dont use it. and neither does a load of other people for a bunch of reasons... point being; is there SOME KIND of plugin that - instead of wmp -  uses Winamp for the "what am i listening to" function ? THATS what i've been looking for, for days! and thats what would please me :)!

Thanks for even taking time to read this - its a boring story i know.

Ttyl.

Here download messpatch  There is an option you can tick for making the "what am I listening to" recognize winamp as well.

*cheers*
RE: WMP > Winamp plugin by Maes on 04-16-2005 at 05:52 AM

cool, both of you, thanks for taking time to help me :)

RE: WMP > Winamp plugin by Screeny on 04-16-2005 at 06:11 AM

Alternative you can use the Music Plugin by Shane. It's very similiar to TB's Winamp Plugin, but it also supports characters like 'ä' or 'ü'.

http://www.myplugins.info/gen_msn.zip

RE: WMP > Winamp plugin by Maes on 04-16-2005 at 06:15 AM

thanks, but im allready using the messpatch cndbeauty67
gave me, and its working fantastic :)!

RE: WMP > Winamp plugin by Hank on 04-16-2005 at 06:47 AM

Have a Look in PLUGINS , i posted a file called TOASTER that uses WINAMP instead of WMP . its a Plugin ..