Shoutbox

Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! (/showthread.php?tid=4292)

Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Patchou on 02-06-2003 at 04:17 AM

Hello,

I just released a new versio of Messenger Plus!... it has been designed to help me solve your problems.... if you want to contribute and help Messenger Plus! to be a better software, please read my new post at http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=4291

Thanks!
Patchou

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Patchou on 02-09-2003 at 04:35 AM

New version available today (february 8th) ... if your Messenger crashes, please contribute!

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=4376

Patchou

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Tandy on 02-09-2003 at 07:30 AM

yes i have a problem and it happned with your first version of messenger plus 2 aswell

well my msn crashes

like it comes up with ummm... something like an error report "sorry for the inconveniance" debug, dont send error report or send error report

happenes like a lot

anyone get the same problem??????????????????

help please

im pretty sure its messneger plus

Tandy

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by jeebus saves on 02-09-2003 at 08:46 AM

might be i got that in the odl version but then again i use so many programs it could be nay one of those do u use any other msn programs besides plus?

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Tandy on 02-10-2003 at 06:05 AM

yeah ummmm well not like plus that runs with messnger as another icon

so yeah i dunno

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by cubezero on 02-11-2003 at 10:30 PM

i posted a while back about msn msnger 5 not auto loading with windows - i installed th latest debugger vers of msgplus, was fine for a few days, now its stopped auto loading again... is this msn or a msg plus problem?

please help!!

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by SquattingCow on 02-12-2003 at 03:08 AM

Hey,
I love the new version of Plus, but one quick Q: Is there a function to have everyones logs in a different folder in your chatlog folder? I know Plus 1 had it, but I havnt seen it in Plus 2

ie logs for billclinton@whitehouse.gov go to
C:\Mychatlogs\billclinton@whitehouse.gov

and logs for algore@whitehouse.gov go to
C:\Mychatlogs\algore@whitehouse.gov

Thanks!

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Patchou on 02-13-2003 at 02:39 PM

new version has it :)

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by SquattingCow on 02-13-2003 at 11:19 PM

thanks alot!

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Phoenix on 02-17-2003 at 10:36 PM

Msn plus does not load with my msn when I start up the computer, I have to keep re-installing it and re-setting all my features (I love the contact sounds and it takes FOREVER to set them up again) is there anything I can do?!!!

RE: RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Swaptor on 02-18-2003 at 10:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cubezero
i posted a while back about msn msnger 5 not auto loading with windows - i installed th latest debugger vers of msgplus, was fine for a few days, now its stopped auto loading again... is this msn or a msg plus problem?

please help!!

I've had the same problem, which is still not solved... Not even with the newest version :(
Anyone?
RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Web_Master on 02-18-2003 at 11:47 AM

after like 5mins taht i dont use it, and i try to type or change status it goes u are not signed in. and signs you out. pretty sute its plus :@

RE: RE: RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Phoenix on 02-18-2003 at 02:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Swaptor
quote:
Originally posted by cubezero

please help!!

I've had the same problem, which is still not solved... Not even with the newest version :(
Anyone?

Try checking the programs that autoload on start up, turn them off one by one and restart, see if it makes any difference.  My problem was a pop up stopper....
RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by sheep_threat on 02-18-2003 at 07:23 PM

hmm i dont if i have disabled it but i cant seem to see to smileys any more
if i use ; ) -> ;) doesnt dissapear but ; )
even if i use the icons menu

i use msgplus 2.02.23 and winme and msn 5 latest version

and i want those smilies back!
;)

ok im just plain stupid ;)
so ignore me :D
i disabled it somehow myself :? hmm but it works again ! YES!

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by killfox on 02-22-2003 at 01:47 AM

First lemme say - WOW - I love this program - everyday I am reminded how much better my IM experience is - and since I'm on for work and very active in IM, I use pretty much every feature all the time!  Thanks - a lot - it great to have.

1 problem I noticed:  since installing MsgPlus (v. 2.15 and onward, I think) I noticed that after the main Messenger window is maximized and then minmized or moved away (not the Chat window but the main app window), it leaves a a single line of pixels to the right of it - looks like a tear in the wallpaper.  A few of my friends that I have shared Plus! with have also noticed it (we all have NVidias if that's any clue).

1 request:  I know its been asked before but how about POP3 mail notification popups??!!??  It would be great to have and would make you "King of the Systray" - and if you could add a little pre-download filtering (like PopTray 2.1 (www.crause.co.za)) and you would have the killer desktop app - freeing up a bit of tray space while you're at it!!

Et merci!

KF

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by KMD on 02-22-2003 at 03:51 AM

I still can't get the time to report in AM/PM format, I have included the registry setting and still no luck! :(

Otherwise version .23 work perfectly! :D

Great add on and the easter eggs are a riot!

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Jacko on 02-22-2003 at 09:01 AM

I cant load This version. I click on the icon and the mouse icon changes so it has a timer thing next to it but it doesnt load....Help me!

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Johnny_Mac on 02-22-2003 at 10:47 AM

Which version are you downloading? This thread was initally about a debug version, they has been a full release since. You may want to check the annoucments thread.

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by hiccupzzz_216 on 02-22-2003 at 10:51 AM

My friendz all can change their font colour (not including da original ones) on MSN plus, but they dont know how they did it, aand I want to! So how do u do it??? how do u change da color then!!!! thanx 4 ur help!!

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by hiccupzzz_216 on 02-22-2003 at 10:54 AM

My friendz all can change their font colour (not including da original ones) on MSN plus, but they dont know how they did it, aand I want to! So how do u do it??? how do u change da color then!!!! thanx 4 ur help!!

if anyone knowz please tell me by email at hiccupzzz_216@hotmail.com    thanx again

RE: Any problem? new version: contribute NOW! by Web_Master on 02-22-2003 at 01:10 PM

go to www.mess.be and search for matts msn colour changer, and that shud help u out