Shoutbox

Left mouse button problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Left mouse button problem (/showthread.php?tid=43010)

Left mouse button problem by assassin50 on 04-17-2005 at 08:51 AM

Hi,

I got a little problem with msn messenger 7.0.777 , It isn't possible for me anymore, to use the left mouse button to start a conversation, yes! I doubleclicked! ;) and no my mouse aint broke :P
I also uninstalled msn completly and reinstalled it.
so for now I'm using the right button/ startconversation but I find it very (N) so maybe somebody has the sollution for me 8-)

greetz

I find it really strange :S I can try to uninstall msnm7 completly but I don't know the steps to do this
RE: Left mouse button problem by RaceProUK on 04-17-2005 at 12:08 PM

They appear to have removed the ability to double-click to start a conversation.

Maybe Plus could add this feature? Or a plugin? Plus already gets into the contact list after all.

RE: Left mouse button problem by .Roy on 04-17-2005 at 12:16 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
They appear to have removed the ability to double-click to start a conversation.

Maybe Plus could add this feature? Or a plugin? Plus already gets into the contact list after all.

i can double click to start a convo ;)
RE: Left mouse button problem by RaceProUK on 04-17-2005 at 08:07 PM

The way I've got my double-click, it has to be stupidly fast :S I don't know why, in normal Windows it doesn't have to be that quick.

RE: Left mouse button problem by mwe99 on 04-17-2005 at 08:10 PM

Yeah it has to be a proper speedy double click but it still works for me :S

If your double click is too quick.... go to Control Panel > Mouse and change the double click speed :)