Shoutbox

Question about stuff plug.... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Question about stuff plug.... (/showthread.php?tid=43051)

Question about stuff plug.... by teibolera on 04-17-2005 at 08:12 PM

Hello Everybody, i came here because i just downloaded the new version of msn messenger, and i also downloaded the new version of stuff plug, but its very different from the last version, because it doesnt have the window opener notifier and other thingys that i loved from the past version, does anybody know if there is a way to make those functions work with msn 7?? or if there is another plug that can do the same thing?? or any other alternative, because i tried installing the olv version of the plug but it wont work, not even the big display pic funcion (Y) and its pissin me off!8o|

[Image: e4f0ef138a.gif]

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by mwe99 on 04-17-2005 at 08:17 PM

The large display function will no longer work with MSN Messenger 7

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by teibolera on 04-17-2005 at 08:24 PM

Well actually it is working..:^) i just want the window openner notifier to work any suggestions?
Heres a screenshot of it...:^)
http://www.imagegator.com/uploads/4af97cccb7.jpg

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by mwe99 on 04-17-2005 at 08:25 PM

The open window notify was cut from the program as it was unreliable

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by teibolera on 04-17-2005 at 08:29 PM

Damn that sucks!does anybody know if they are gonna add that option back again??

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by mwe99 on 04-17-2005 at 08:35 PM

If you post in the stuff plug forums, someone there will know :)

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by M73A on 04-17-2005 at 08:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by teibolera
Damn that sucks!does anybody know if they are gonna add that option back again??

you can't it may be added in a later version if a new method is found but atm it is EXTREMELY inaccurate
RE: Question about stuff plug.... by Maniac on 04-17-2005 at 08:42 PM

Maybe one of you should explain why ;)

Stuff Plug basically checked when the window was opened by seeing if the two msns set a connection somehow... but the thing now is whenever someone signs in or just randomly, a connection is made to see the person's DP. Considering you see their DP when they sign in and on your contact list, msn keeps "opening" connections to every contact to tell you what their DP is... so SP would tell you someone opened a window even if they didn't ;)

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by Xtra on 04-19-2005 at 12:22 PM

The bigger display picture isnt working with me either! at First I thought it worked coz it appeared big on my side , But my contacts using MSN 7 saw it small , one of my contacts was using msn6 and the pic appeared large in her window
anyone know what the problem is

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by x2zen on 04-19-2005 at 12:26 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Xtra
The bigger display picture isnt working with me either! at First I thought it worked coz it appeared big on my side , But my contacts using MSN 7 saw it small , one of my contacts was using msn6 and the pic appeared large in her window
anyone know what the problem is
If your contacts are using MSN Messenger 7 they will need SPNG to see your large CE's and DP's, but if they are on MSN Messenger 6.x they dont need to install anyting.

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by trini on 04-19-2005 at 12:58 PM

MessengerDiscovery has window open notifier ;)

RE: Question about stuff plug.... by simmatt on 04-24-2005 at 08:40 PM

can any one tell me the link 2 tht pic as the display pic of the link above cus it luks rele kl so i wnt it.

RE: RE: Question about stuff plug.... by Leif on 04-24-2005 at 09:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by simmatt
can any one tell me the link 2 tht pic as the display pic of the link above cus it luks rele kl so i wnt it.

Eh?? Right click on it and choose Save image. Or is that not good enough?
RE: RE: RE: Question about stuff plug.... by trini on 04-24-2005 at 09:38 PM

irw