Shoutbox

- Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: (/showthread.php?tid=43071)

by rodenbusch on 04-18-2005 at 01:20 AM

a friend of mine installed the same version and its abble, and hi doesnīt pay NOTHING!!!

by Chestah on 04-18-2005 at 01:24 AM

So are you saying that you can't see a visible link to purchasing DDP's. Your friend is most likely using a method mentioned on http://www.mess.be to get one without purhasing it.

It might be dependant on your country, but it should be in:

Change my display picture --> Dynamic Display pictures (is at the very top of all your display pictures previously used) --> Create a dynamic display picture.

Click on that and you should be taken to the site  :)

There is also a link at the bottom of the "my display picture" window to access this.

by rodenbusch on 04-18-2005 at 02:12 PM

first Iīm so thanks about you reply, but I think you didnīt understand what I asked...this time, i will send a "print screen" to make more easay for you...i sad that the OPTION in my msn insīt abble...see it! this option with the "red marks" arenīt visible im my msn...understand now? i also understand what you sad about go on the menu etc...but INSīt abble ther =/ help please...me and my friend that have this option are from BRAZIL! thanks!

by x2zen on 04-18-2005 at 02:19 PM

It all depends on which language version of MSN Messenger you are using and what location you have selected in the .Net Passport Member Services.
Maybe your friend has chosen a different location than you.

Logon to Member Services, and check what location you have chosen.

by rodenbusch on 04-18-2005 at 02:27 PM

so...his locantion is CANADIAN, but he is from Brazil...my locantion is BRAZIL...with just this change the option it would be abble?? or itīs necessary to reinstall MSN 70, Plus and StuffPlugin...?? thanks

by x2zen on 04-18-2005 at 02:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rodenbusch
so...his locantion is CANADIAN, but he is from Brazil...my locantion is BRAZIL...with just this change the option it would be abble?? or itīs necessary to reinstall MSN 70, Plus and StuffPlugin...?? thanks
Just change your location, then log-out and then log-in again, and it should work.
by Riking on 04-20-2005 at 11:36 PM

Call me crazy, but in POrtugal DPs do come ith Messenger... From all my  friends, I'm the only one who doesn't have them... Thay all have a standard set of 4 packages with dps, winks, backgrouns... after downloading...
When I click packages, I only get 4 Xs and if I put the mosuse over them I can read their name; surf, extreme sports... I changed to Canada and now I can buy, but I still can't see'em... (the satandard ones)

by rodenbusch on 04-21-2005 at 03:17 AM

please see this picture to understand what I am telling to you...