Shoutbox

Suggestion: Sounds Receiving's View - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Suggestion: Sounds Receiving's View (/showthread.php?tid=43149)

Suggestion: Sounds Receiving's View by Manix123 on 04-19-2005 at 02:47 AM

Hey there,

here's just a little suggestion a bit useless but I would still like to have it :P.
I realized that once a sound is saved on the server, even if you rename it in your library, when you send it to people they will see it as in the server. I think it would be better that when you send it, the receiver views it like you see it so there's no confusions or so it's clearer and proper.

Just a thought..... What do you think about that?

Manix

PS: I'm not sure if I'm clear enough with what I want to mean.... So if there's something you don't understand, just ask!

RE: Suggestion: Sounds Receiving's View by Patchou on 04-19-2005 at 08:13 PM

I understand your point and you may ne right about that... I'll keep it in mind for the next update. If someone else has an opinion onthe matter, please post it :).

RE: Suggestion: Sounds Receiving's View by riahc4 on 04-19-2005 at 08:21 PM

I agree.......its a pretty good suggestion...

RE: Suggestion: Sounds Receiving's View by Manix123 on 04-19-2005 at 08:40 PM

I would appreciate votes please....;-) Because first I would like to have a working poll loll :P Second it'll give a best view of opinions and third it's even faster for lazy people who doesn't want to take the time to write a post :P

Would be cool that people(just like you :P) vote please and write comments.... It may has some influence on the next version!