Shoutbox

Fractured anything before? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Fractured anything before? (/showthread.php?tid=43162)

Fractured anything before? by FrozernFire on 04-19-2005 at 07:24 AM

broke my little finger while playing cricket. now everything's a pain to do :(

RE: Fractured anything before? by .Roy on 04-19-2005 at 07:28 AM

yep, i broke/fractured my wrist. It was like a bone popping out. It was scary :D

But then the ambulance picked me up in school :P Then i had to take surgery :o. But they drugged me to sleep :P

RE: Fractured anything before? by matty on 04-19-2005 at 08:09 AM

I haven't broken anything yet but i have been hit by quite a few cars and my foot was run over by one/

RE: Fractured anything before? by Jhrono on 04-19-2005 at 08:18 AM

I broke my left arm(well the radius was off it's original place so it had to me placed correctly..)

RE: Fractured anything before? by tomfletcherman on 04-19-2005 at 04:32 PM

I broke my wrist in a fork break skateboarding, which was fun:) I havn't saked since, but I did go ice skating once, and after 30 secs of being on the ice a guy fell over slid towards me and pinned my leg to the wall with his blades.

RE: Fractured anything before? by user27089 on 04-19-2005 at 04:34 PM

I have a broken toe... :dodgy: John :dodgy:

I had a greenstick fracture in my ankle... Crack down it, top of the ankle bone came off...

Broken fingers...

Broke my nose, is that a fracture? It broke in 3 places and i could put my finger behind the bone...

Broken wrist

RE: Fractured anything before? by Rik on 04-19-2005 at 06:18 PM

i never broke anything:banana:

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
I haven't broken anything yet but i have been hit by quite a few cars and my foot was run over by one/
you didn't broke your foot?:|
RE: Fractured anything before? by Zephyr on 04-19-2005 at 06:34 PM

I broke my little finger as well when someone kicked a football at it and it bent backwards.

Also I got tripped up while playing football again and i broke my wrist as i put it out.

And i broke my toe when i ran into a metal bench.

RE: Fractured anything before? by 3DCS on 04-19-2005 at 06:46 PM

Well, I was riding my bike down hill and I tripped over a stone..
needless to say it was JUST LIKE looney tunes, I flew over the handlebars and slide... Quite fun, I had a cast in my right arm for a good month. Not a problem, I'm a lefty tho ;)

RE: Fractured anything before? by Vazza on 04-19-2005 at 06:51 PM

Broke my tiny little toe after pushing it back in as it was sitting at a 45 degree angle

apart from that, nothing.

RE: Fractured anything before? by Stigmata on 04-19-2005 at 06:56 PM

wrist...

jumped over a couch and landed funny...

i was 7 mind you..

RE: Fractured anything before? by toddy on 04-19-2005 at 06:57 PM

broke my shoulder

n had to play 60 mins of rugby with it broken............fun days :D

RE: Fractured anything before? by Vilkku on 04-19-2005 at 06:59 PM

Big toe... looked kinda nice.

RE: Fractured anything before? by ayjay on 04-19-2005 at 07:02 PM

I'm lucky enough to have never broke anything :D

* ayjay gets paranoid

RE: Fractured anything before? by TylerG on 04-20-2005 at 02:37 AM

I haven't broken anything...yet...:D  But today one of my friends broke there femur  And she had surgery at 2 last night and is going to have to wear a cast from the hip down.  She might even be homeschooled for the rest of the year:S

RE: Fractured anything before? by -Bogan- on 04-20-2005 at 10:38 AM

I've broken my
-leg
-arm
-toe
-finger's
-thumb

but thats about it.

RE: Fractured anything before? by haydos on 04-20-2005 at 10:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by FrozernFire
broke my little finger while playing cricket. now everything's a pain to do :(

I have never known a Singaporian to play cricket?:P I did the same thing a few weeks ago but no break

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Sorry but that just sounds so funny to read

As for me, the only time I have fractured something was my little toe, one day before school (primary school) i was spinning on our kitchen tiles in socks and i slipped and broke my toe:P Then my mum didnt believe me and she made me go to school :dodgy:

RE: Fractured anything before? by Stonne Menackis on 04-20-2005 at 07:40 PM

i've personally never broken anything (thank the gods), but a classmate of mine plays hockey, and some time ago she shattered the bones in her middle finger and broke her ring finger in some places... :P hockey is a lethal sport, no? :O but I think she's broken almost everything already, so she's not too sobby about it :P

RE: Fractured anything before? by x2zen on 04-20-2005 at 07:47 PM

I have never broken anything, the only real fracture I have got, was when I got a hammer slammed into my head.

RE: Fractured anything before? by Naruto on 04-20-2005 at 07:55 PM

I fractured my hand while playing in the kindergarden... I was only five back then, oh... the pain

RE: Fractured anything before? by crank on 04-20-2005 at 08:05 PM

I once broke my wrist, well it didn't actually break, it cracked open... the bone just had a crack in it of 2cm, i was trying to run upto a 2 meter high wall and came down halfway...

Ow and this is why everyone at school knows me:
On my cycle i was riding past the teachers parking lot and al of a sudden a teacher just hit me with her car and parked on my front wheel, my leg got bruised, nothing really bad but my friends were riding in front of me and told the whole school, when i came out of the teachers office everyone came at me like wtf... did she ran over you!
she had to pay quite some money for my bike and from now on she goes by the nickname krukie krukie boom boom, btw the teacher walks funny... before she was called penguin :p

RE: Fractured anything before? by TGG on 04-20-2005 at 08:08 PM

I fractured my collar bone when i was 7, i was pushed off a ledge :dodgy:

RE: Fractured anything before? by spokes on 04-20-2005 at 08:16 PM

Well, three weeks yesterday i broke my radius and ulna (forearm) and the bone came out through the skin, and i now have a hole where that happened, and i had to have 2 metal plates put in, and 24 stitches :(

RE: Fractured anything before? by Chris4 on 04-20-2005 at 08:28 PM

I fractured my wrist :'(

That's the only time i've ever broken/fractured anything.

RE: Fractured anything before? by FrozernFire on 04-21-2005 at 07:26 AM

my fracture was strange. i could still move my little finger and the pain was not really that bad, though it was a displacement fracture :S

RE: Fractured anything before? by Weyzza on 04-21-2005 at 07:30 AM

I've never broken anything. Very lucky.
Most people I know (around 90%) have broken bones.

I hope I'll never break any bones in my life.

RE: Fractured anything before? by Wabz on 04-21-2005 at 08:55 AM

Both arms and my collarbone.  Oh and my nose on numerous occasions

RE: Fractured anything before? by Pipish on 04-21-2005 at 11:32 PM

ive broken/fractured my thumb and toe

and probly all my fingers from catching the ball wrongly in footy it is the  worst pain when the ball lands on your fingers

oh and a has a head clash in footy and my nose wouldnt stop bleading and i was like nearly knocked out

RE: Fractured anything before? by Zephyr on 04-21-2005 at 11:53 PM

Yesterday, I was playing football at school and someone slide tackled me but got my lower leg. I had to go to hospital and have an x-ray and they told me that I had fractured my leg. Now I can't do any sport for ages and I've got to use crutches. :( It could have been a lot worse though like a proper break, but luckily this was only a small fracture.

RE: Fractured anything before? by Ben Dummett on 04-24-2005 at 01:46 AM

Personally I think my bones are unbreakable! Not that I want to put my theory to the test! ;)