Shoutbox

How can i download mess patch??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How can i download mess patch??? (/showthread.php?tid=43201)

How can i download mess patch??? by gringooo on 04-19-2005 at 06:15 PM

How can i download mess patch??? http://www.mess.be/
go look for urself.  By me htere is written download file where i suppose to download, but there is not button to click on.Who can help me out?????:P

RE: How can i download mess patch??? by user35870 on 04-19-2005 at 06:17 PM

You can ask on the mess.be forums http://forum.mess.be/ they would proble be able to help you.

RE: How can i download mess patch??? by matty on 04-19-2005 at 06:20 PM

What browser are you using? And do you have Zone Alarm Firewall because it can block images from Mess.be.

Please note that you have posted in the wrong forum.

RE: How can i download mess patch??? by gringooo on 04-19-2005 at 06:26 PM

Thanksss for the information?I already downloaded after the information.Yess i got ZA and shutted it down after u told me.
(H):P

RE: How can i download mess patch??? by matty on 04-19-2005 at 06:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gringooo
Thanksss for the information?I already downloaded after the information.Yess i got ZA and shutted it down after u told me.
quote:
Originally posted by gringooo
:P:)
Please refrain from double posting. Instead if you want to add something use the [Image: edit.gif] button. As this post is classified as spam by our lovely forum rules. Zone Alarm can prevent images from showing up on mess.be thus you cannot download the files unless it is shutdown as you just realized. Try and fiddle around with the privacy settings and see if you can get it to work. I personally no longer use Zone Alarm as I have a router so.
RE: How can i download mess patch??? by gringooo on 04-19-2005 at 07:14 PM

I have downloaded mess patch now but i got still plm i cannot receive pic files through msn.That was the reason that i thought mess patch would help out that plm.What can i do??/

RE: How can i download mess patch??? by matty on 04-19-2005 at 07:21 PM

If you are positive that you put a checkmark in this box:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=444404]

Them try wtbw's File Extension Unblocker located here.

RE: How can i download mess patch??? by gringooo on 04-19-2005 at 08:11 PM

Now better but now i get windows security warning  So Cannot open through msn.First need to copy the file IN MSn WINDOW  and put it in another file and open it there. What caN I DO TO OPEN IT IN MSN, PLSSS HELP ME OUT.
:D:P

RE: How can i download mess patch??? by matty on 04-19-2005 at 08:27 PM

Wow your still having problems... I guess if you are running MSN Messenger with Messenger Plus! then you can install the latest version of StuffPlug-NG which has the ability to remove the blocked extensions.