Shoutbox

How do i take this annoying warning off?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: How do i take this annoying warning off?? (/showthread.php?tid=43236)

How do i take this annoying warning off?? by .Roy on 04-19-2005 at 11:13 PM

Every time i exit when i am chatting with someone it has the following error.

It is really annoying and i wonder if anyone knows of a way i can remove it?

[Image: attachment.php?pid=444670]

RE: How do i take this annoying warning off?? by albert on 04-19-2005 at 11:15 PM

this is not when your exiting a conversation with anyone, it happens when you're directly closing your msn messenger by right clicking on the icon in the taskbar, and by clicking Exit.

To simply fix this, right click on your msn messenger logo in the tasbar, choose Sign Out  then re-do the same, but choose exit:)

should work

RE: How do i take this annoying warning off?? by Chris4 on 04-20-2005 at 01:26 AM

The popup only comes up when you have conversations open.
Firstly, close all the conversations. Then Exit MSN Messenger.

RE: How do i take this annoying warning off?? by matty on 04-20-2005 at 02:21 AM

Take a look at this: Segosa's reply to Idea for Patchou msg3

Please note, patching/altering MSN Messenger is against the Terms of Use you agreeded to when installing MSN Messenger. I am, by no means, responsible if Microsoft comes after you for altering their product, nor am I responsible for any side effects suffered to you are your computer direct or indirectly.

Proceed at own risk!

Resource Hacker :google:

Close MSN Messenger before doing this
--> Open C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msglang.dll (or wherever you installed it to.)
   --> String Table
      --> 45
         --> 1033
            --> Remove 708 and 709 hit compile script and save.

When doing this MSN Messenger will not prompt you to close the windows it does it for you.