Shoutbox

Netbux - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Netbux (/showthread.php?tid=43243)

Netbux by damod2k on 04-20-2005 at 12:56 AM

Ok, I've found a nice, easy way to make money that most of us do for nothing all ready. Searching. There is a list of different engines to search from, about 10 from Google, to Yahoo, to AOL, etc. You get $.02 for every search you make, and can make money for up to 40 searchs a day. Once you reach $50 you get paid. All you need is a paypal account, and no I didn't create this site. Don't think its legit? Take a look around you'll find it is. You also get $.02 from every search your referals make, up to 40 searches a day, so if you get 10 people referred from you, that all make 40 searchs a day, you'd make $200 a month! It's a great thing! Just sign up here

Enjoy.

RE: Netbux by dylan! on 04-20-2005 at 12:58 AM

sounds like the other sites:| :dodgy: ( i just cant think of the names:P...im braindead right now)

[EDIT] surf junki was one!:P

RE: Netbux by Purity on 04-20-2005 at 12:59 AM

Interesting.... ^o)

RE: Netbux by Joe on 04-20-2005 at 01:17 AM

Surf Cactus is another one of this type if anyone is interested. Is there any proof of legitimacy?

RE: Netbux by -Bogan- on 04-20-2005 at 10:40 AM

Different I might just check this out

RE: Netbux by .Roy on 04-20-2005 at 10:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by damod2k
Ok, I've found a nice, easy way to make money that most of us do for nothing all ready. Searching. There is a list of different engines to search from, about 10 from Google, to Yahoo, to AOL, etc. You get $.02 for every search you make, and can make money for up to 40 searchs a day. Once you reach $50 you get paid. All you need is a paypal account, and no I didn't create this site. Don't think its legit? Take a look around you'll find it is. You also get $.02 from every search your referals make, up to 40 searches a day, so if you get 10 people referred from you, that all make 40 searchs a day, you'd make $200 a month! It's a great thing! Just sign up here

Enjoy.

Please dont link us your refferer link without telling us.
Seeing as this is basically cheating...

And i would think this is legit because i know that google and other companies pay people money for using their search engines.
I have played a game once that said if u need to use a search engine please use this one seeing as it gives us some money...

But then again. So did SurfJunky make money from their ideas but still didnt give us the money.
But seeing as i dont have Paypal i cant do this. But if i did i would try this. Its worth a try. What do you got to lose instead of a couple of minutes...
RE: Netbux by Chris4 on 04-20-2005 at 08:33 PM

Has anyone accually tried this and it's worked?

RE: Netbux by Shezi on 04-20-2005 at 08:56 PM

it could be a fake....

quote:
Originally posted by Nova
Please dont link us your refferer link without telling us.
i agree with nova...he may registered him self to many of the forums and posted his reference link for advertisement or to make money.... as u can see that he is a new member with just one post and which is directed us to his refered link...
=>if anyone try this and find it helpfull then let us know to change our perception.. :)