Shoutbox

I Think I Won? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I Think I Won? (/showthread.php?tid=43325)

I Think I Won? by iMartin on 04-21-2005 at 03:06 AM

Well, I'm sitting here in front of my computer, then all of a sudden, a window pops up and says Fraisie - xxxxx@xxxx.com is trying to add you to his/her buddy list. By this time I'm freaking out. But Fraisie hasn't came online yet. Can someone please clarify this up for me before I go crazy?? :S

[edit]Please don't give out the address.

RE: I Think I Won? by prashker on 04-21-2005 at 03:09 AM

chill out and wait.

RE: I Think I Won? by Grue on 04-21-2005 at 03:09 AM

If you have Messenger Plus in your name then it means that you are in the final drawing to win the laptop. It does not mean that you won.

RE: I Think I Won? by iMartin on 04-21-2005 at 03:10 AM

I knew it was too good to be true.

RE: I Think I Won? by John Anderton on 04-21-2005 at 04:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Pawz
he could of won the psp couldnt he?
or is there a different adress for that
Being added means that u are one of the finalists :) Doesnt ensure that u won :) U just have to wait for Fraisie to tell u so :)
RE: I Think I Won? by -rafy- on 04-21-2005 at 04:15 AM

We you may have won...... She will either tell you that you are a finalist or that you have wona psp.

Or if you were meant to be a finalist and you didnt have Msgplus! in your name i dont think she will say anything lol

oh and btw for fraisie: the australian release of the psp is Late 2005 (probally september) :P

RE: I Think I Won? by Fraisie on 04-21-2005 at 04:15 AM

If I have not talked to you, it means that you didnt have a reference to Messenger Plus in your nickname and therefore, you are not eligible to be a finalist for the Alienware laptop.

RE: I Think I Won? by Chop on 04-21-2005 at 05:47 AM

Fraisie, you got online and then you bloked me becuase i hadent the plus reference, the problem is that a friend changed my nick :(

I had already been selected :(

RE: I Think I Won? by matty on 04-21-2005 at 06:13 AM

Unfortunatly there are no exceptions. If by the time you appear online and you do not have Messenger Plus! in your nick name then you are declined.

RE: I Think I Won? by iMartin on 04-21-2005 at 12:05 PM

So I didn't win anything? Oh well...that's expected. That'd be too good of luck if I actually won something. >.>

RE: I Think I Won? by bmtaylor on 04-21-2005 at 02:21 PM

It appears that I've just been thrown into the selection hat for the laptop.

Assuming I do end up winning it I've promised it to my wife as payment for putting up with me for the past [almost] 9 years :-)

TBH, I'd rather win a PSP over the laptop.

RE: I Think I Won? by Chop on 04-21-2005 at 03:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Unfortunatly there are no exceptions. If by the time you appear online and you do not have Messenger Plus! in your nick name then you are declined.
Oh well .. i think it doesnt matters anymore :P
RE: I Think I Won? by Fraisie on 04-21-2005 at 04:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chop
Fraisie, you got online and then you bloked me becuase i hadent the plus reference, the problem is that a friend changed my nick :(

Well, if I had already told you you were selected, than you are still a finalist.

RE: I Think I Won? by Chop on 04-21-2005 at 05:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
quote:

Well, if I had already told you you were selected, than you are still a finalist.
Really? .. But the block feature of stuffplug told me you blocked me :(, thats why i was thinking..
RE: I Think I Won? by Fraisie on 04-21-2005 at 06:11 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie
quote:

Really? .. But the block feature of stuffplug told me you blocked me :(, thats why i was thinking..

I block everybody on the list, nothing personal :P

RE: I Think I Won? by signalpirate on 04-21-2005 at 07:31 PM

chop...  if fraisie notifies all the winners through messenger...  you think you'd like to have 300 people send you a message when you logged in???  hehe..  so notify.. and block..:D

RE: I Think I Won? by Chop on 04-21-2005 at 08:13 PM

Ok, understood now :P

thanks

RE: I Think I Won? by vanbox on 04-21-2005 at 08:32 PM

So if I am not contacted, I didn't win? I just logged on not too long ago, and that email was added to my msn list, but she wasnt online.

If it was to be a finalist, I had Messenger Plus! in my personal messege thing, not my nick >_<

RE: I Think I Won? by mwe99 on 04-21-2005 at 08:40 PM

As far as i know if you are not added to a contact list saying you have won then you have.

You have the 7 days to sign on. if not then another winner is found (i think)

RE: I Think I Won? by marissa on 04-21-2005 at 08:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vanbox
So if I am not contacted, I didn't win?

no, you were added to the lap top draw, but you could have won*, maybe next tiem you're on she'll surprise you and tell you that you've won.

quote:
Originally posted by vanbox

If it was to be a finalist, I had Messenger Plus! in my personal messege thing, not my nick >_<

THat still counts i believe. Although, only people with msn7+ will see it, so that's kinda of unfair. I cant find it in the rules at the moment, but once i do i'll update asap.

quote:
...who has "Messenger Plus!" or "MsgPlus!" is his name or personal message...

RE: I Think I Won? by King For A Day on 04-21-2005 at 09:02 PM

probly been asked but does personal message count?