Shoutbox

MSG Plus Problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: MSG Plus Problem (/showthread.php?tid=43328)

MSG Plus Problem by rhys100 on 04-21-2005 at 03:24 AM

Hello everyone

I'm running 98SE with latest version msn and i've been using plus for 2 years or so and when this new msn 7 beta and final releases came out my plus stuffs my msn up.

Everything runs fine except i can't receive messages from contacts, only send then to people.

anyone else having this problem?

how do i fix it?

Rhys

RE: MSG Plus Problem by Grue on 04-21-2005 at 03:35 AM

Can you receive messages from contacts when plus is not running? (or uninstalled)
What is you messenger plus and msn messenger versions?
Can you give us more detail about what happens? Do you get an error or anything?

RE: MSG Plus Problem by rhys100 on 04-21-2005 at 07:39 AM

Can you receive messages from contacts when plus is not running? (or uninstalled) YES i can when plus isn't installed man works fine
What is you messenger plus and msn messenger versions?I got the latest version of plus and msn
Can you give us more detail about what happens? Do you get an error or anything? Nope no error or anything tells me .thats why it took me so long to relise cause no one was replying until i talked to them on the phone!

RE: MSG Plus Problem by Shezi on 04-21-2005 at 12:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rhys100
Everything runs fine except i can't receive messages from contacts, only send then to people.
do u have any other plugin of msgplus! (like stuffplug) or any other addon (msn discovery)?.. if yes then try to diable them all and chk ur results.....
may be u r facing this problem because of software conflict....

RE: MSG Plus Problem by M73A on 04-21-2005 at 01:35 PM

do you have messenger discovery installed? it seems to have caused other users problems with signing in (making it take about 5 minutes etc.) this may be another problem. if you have it uninstall it then see if it works...

if you want to read heres the thread about the sign-in troubles....click here messenger discovery may be the problem