Shoutbox

invite Your bodylist to Website - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: invite Your bodylist to Website (/showthread.php?tid=43352)

invite Your bodylist to Website by sunshina on 04-21-2005 at 02:44 PM

Hello everyone

I have visit  some one say some time ago like  www.h2kmatrix.com   or there is  other website as well  that have  a page where poeple  put their  Username and Password fro hotmail   to invite  other poeple  to the website or the community  iw as wondering if anyone here  who can share this trick  or how can we do this .. is there any such script for this already

please need some info about this

Thankyou:)

RE: invite Your bodylist to Website by RaceProUK on 04-21-2005 at 06:18 PM

What?

RE: invite Your bodylist to Website by aNILEator on 04-23-2005 at 09:56 AM

I have no idea what you just said there.

but giving your username and password for hotmail/messenger to some website sounds dodgy to me

RE: invite Your bodylist to Website by Dane on 04-23-2005 at 10:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by sunshina
Hello everyone

I have visit  some one say some time ago like  www.h2kmatrix.com   or there is  other website as well  that have  a page where poeple  put their  Username and Password fro hotmail   to invite  other poeple  to the website or the community  iw as wondering if anyone here  who can share this trick  or how can we do this .. is there any such script for this already

please need some info about this

Thankyou:)
This sounds like there was a fake website attempting to steal your username and password.  If I were you, i'd change your password immediatly.  Also, you should note that you MUST use only Microsoft .NET Passport site on either passport.com or hotmail.com or something owned by MSN.
RE: invite Your bodylist to Website by mwe99 on 04-23-2005 at 10:07 AM

www.h2kmatrix.com

I tried that and there was no site.

DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD TO ANYONE

oh and msn will never ask for it :)

RE: invite Your bodylist to Website by Sunshine on 04-23-2005 at 01:04 PM

You all misunderstood the question. The question asked here is how to script a field on a website that offers the possibility to refer all your MSNM/hotmail contacts to that site.

RE: invite Your bodylist to Website by ShawnZ on 04-23-2005 at 01:49 PM

hi5 does this, it connects to your hotmail (it logges in for you and downloads the contacts page i assume) and allows you to see who uses hi5 in your contacts

Do you know any languages such as php?

RE: invite Your bodylist to Website by Wabz on 04-23-2005 at 01:50 PM

Erm it would be possible in essence but it would take a lot of scripting to make it work in its entirety.  I'm also thinking it would provide a lot of strain on a server.  Plus the fact it could be used maliously.