Shoutbox

May Be Sorta Noobish - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: May Be Sorta Noobish (/showthread.php?tid=43433)

May Be Sorta Noobish by dcann on 04-22-2005 at 07:21 PM

But i am a noob :P

Is there any programs that you can really annoy people with? This person keeps buggin the hell outa me on MSN and i wanna get him back. Nudges don't seem enough and blocking him isn't enough because he sumtimes is really nice.

Any programs??

Thanx In Advance

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by mwe99 on 04-22-2005 at 07:24 PM

You could use the A-Patch to remove the nudge limit? Or do you mean something really annoying?

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by absorbation on 04-22-2005 at 07:24 PM

Well disabling nudge protection using a patch of some sort is fun :P,

or use polygramy and sign into an account and pretend to be a hacker that can listen to people's convo's :refuck:

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by .Roy on 04-22-2005 at 07:31 PM

If you get messenger discovery. You can use the !imitate feature.

Its really annoying and scary. It lets you speak as though the person is speaking. So you can say i hacked ur computer balh blah. And it will say it from his account.

also by turning yourself into busy you can do nudge unlimited times.

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by mwe99 on 04-22-2005 at 07:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes
messenger discovery.

i was going to recommend that but there have been some negative comments in threads made about the program, so thought of an alternative.

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by M73A on 04-22-2005 at 07:37 PM

i no loadsa 'pranks' there lil.exe's that just display a error message that dont go away etc... lol amusing but they need to be dumb enough to open it.....its best if u put msn 7.0.814 security patch or whatever

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by Anubis on 04-22-2005 at 07:38 PM

I hate to spoil fun, but I hate to give people tools to annoy people, they get misused.

However, could you just say what he does to annoy you on MSN? If he's using a trick against you, there may be an easy way to turn it back on him...

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by Supersonicdarky on 04-22-2005 at 07:41 PM

get hopper

RE: RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by Anubis on 04-22-2005 at 08:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by supersonicdarky
get hopper

That isn't really very annoying, that just displays toasts with text in, and has flood limits to stop you being a pain in the arse.
RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by dcann on 04-22-2005 at 08:55 PM

Yea thanx guy. He like just goes on like fghfkjghljkfgh over and over again its crasy. I just block him. I wish there was a tool to annoy him. I have hooper that can't flood, and i have imitate but it sux because it doesn't use there text plus discovery is very buggy. The nudge things works but it seems not annoying enough.

Got anything else guys?

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by .Roy on 04-22-2005 at 08:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dcann
Yea thanx guy. He like just goes on like fghfkjghljkfgh over and over again its crasy. I just block him. I wish there was a tool to annoy him. I have hooper that can't flood, and i have imitate but it sux because it doesn't use there text plus discovery is very buggy. The nudge things works but it seems not annoying enough.

Got anything else guys?

hmm you could do the same thing to him...
If you get Stuff plug you can maximize your text limit to 5000 i think. Then you can post more gehlgajhkea then him. It would be very annoying if you copy and paste it.

to get stuffplug go -> http://stuffplug.com
RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by dcann on 04-22-2005 at 09:01 PM

:) Thanx Hobbes i will try that.

Got any more suggestions anybody?

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by Shezi on 04-22-2005 at 09:05 PM

oversized display picture with stuffplug.. :)

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by RaceProUK on 04-22-2005 at 09:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shezi
oversized display picture with stuffplug.. :)
If the contact has MSNM7, they'll need it too.
RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by Shezi on 04-22-2005 at 09:16 PM

if ur contact have msgplus then play with sound emotions....;)

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by dcann on 04-22-2005 at 09:16 PM

Yea I use that.

Got any programs that'll change your status rapidly or something like that? Or possibly send a thousand pop-ups??  ( yes i am crazy)

Anybody?

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by TheGeek on 04-22-2005 at 09:18 PM

I have a really annoying emoticon sound, its great for getting back at people. :D

(It's just some beeping, but its really loud...)

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by (CyBeRDuDe) on 04-23-2005 at 12:59 PM

As hobbes said about the stuffplug 5000 limit text.. that's a great way... Well At least it used to be... The older version of Stuffplug (don't remember what version) had a 10000 limit, if you filled conversation with 10000 smilies like :D or anything... That might crash their connection and signing him off msn... Well.. At least that worked for me a couple of times.. :D... But this might also sign your self out beacuse of the laggy connection there is to the server when your msn has to convert  : D to a :D smilie... But this can be avoided if your MSN Messenger Option page and under Messages, disable the "Show Smilies".. This is a great way of hitting again on people bugging you like that!

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by Shezi on 04-23-2005 at 01:12 PM

dcann: u can also use counter in nickname (made by cyberdude)  to be sorta noobish..;)
here is its link... :)
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=39855

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by Anubis on 04-23-2005 at 01:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dcann
I have hooper that can't flood, and i have imitate but it sux because it doesn't use there text plus discovery is very buggy
The !imitate function works like a charm as long as you always say something directly after they say it. That way it gets the text perfect, otherwise like you said it will be buggy.
RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by dcann on 04-23-2005 at 02:09 PM

Thanx Anubis and Shezi I will try that imitate thing. I am gonna download the counter thing  BECAUSE IT RULZ TEH HAX0RS

j/k that was a lame attempt at humour.

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by crank on 04-23-2005 at 02:20 PM

at mess.be forums there was this tool:
MSN 7 Tools v2.20

run it, put your status to busy and send him 999 nudges in a couple of minutes, i crashed someone with that... (you could remove window shaking with a-patch so you don't get spammed with them ;p)

RE: May Be Sorta Noobish by dcann on 04-24-2005 at 07:42 PM

Run time error with that