Shoutbox

Showing the music (song) u r listenin to..? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Showing the music (song) u r listenin to..? (/showthread.php?tid=43445)

Showing the music (song) u r listenin to..? by peymon on 04-22-2005 at 11:40 PM

Hi:),
I am just wondering if there is n e patch that U can apply to MSN 7 so it shows wut song u r listening to on Music JukeBoX??
If not can some1 plzzzzzz make something like that??
plzzz

Thanks
-Peymon

RE: Showing the music (song) u r listenin to..? by Dane on 04-23-2005 at 09:11 AM

Hello,

There is currently no way to do this except for using Windows Media Player or a Plus! Plugin, if someone develops it!

Good question though!

RE: Showing the music (song) u r listenin to..? by Hank on 04-23-2005 at 09:17 AM

or u can use Winamp an use a Plugin i Posted in Plugins called Toaster,  but there are currently no Plugins where u can use Musicmatch , i dont think its a highhly used Media player

RE: Showing the music (song) u r listenin to..? by peymon on 04-23-2005 at 04:18 PM

ohhhhh... ok. thx n e wayx, but can some1 tell this to ppl who make those things so they can design one, plzz:) cuz I only use music jukebox....and winamp isnt good cuz of the quality of the sound, and I duno why but I just dont like windows media player.....