Shoutbox

MSG PLUS! suggestion - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: MSG PLUS! suggestion (/showthread.php?tid=43455)

MSG PLUS! suggestion by jameslives on 04-23-2005 at 08:44 AM

hey,

would it be possible to be able to put winks on the emoticon panel (the one where you type '(' and it comes up)?
This would be really hand because i have loads of winks and cant be bothered clicking my winks all the time and scrolling through them all.

Thanks
Jamez

RE: MSG PLUS! suggestion by M73A on 04-23-2005 at 08:59 AM

erm, i dont like that, :undecided:

but maybe having it so that when you type { it display a quick winks panel like for the emoticons.....or [ etc....

RE: MSG PLUS! suggestion by Anubis on 04-23-2005 at 09:00 AM

If that happens it could get disorganised, I mean emoticons and winks in the same area isn't a good idea and would cause disorganisation.

However a separate, yet similar, way of doing that, I would prefer to that. For example something like ) could trigger a similar panel, but just for winks, it would be a useful idea.

RE: MSG PLUS! suggestion by jameslives on 04-23-2005 at 09:07 AM

yes on a different panel then

RE: MSG PLUS! suggestion by J.J on 05-08-2005 at 02:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by jameslives
would it be possible to be able to put winks on the emoticon panel (the one where you type '(' and it comes up)?
This would be really hand because i have loads of winks and cant be bothered clicking my winks all the time and scrolling through them all.

I like that idea, i dont like opening my winks box when im talking to people because they take over 40 seconds to load and my msn goes into a non-responsive state :dodgy:

At least that way, i'll be able to still have plenty of winks, and not wait for them to load