Shoutbox

The Contest: I formatted my computer and... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: The Contest: I formatted my computer and... (/showthread.php?tid=43524)

The Contest: I formatted my computer and... by AkumAPRIME on 04-24-2005 at 04:42 AM

Ok, I had to reformat my comp. I was already in the contest, with everything installed. Now when I goto the main contest page, it doesnt say Im already enrolled. So my question is, do I re-join the contest. I don't want to be accused of cheating should I be lucky enough to win. TY

AP

RE: The Contest: I formatted my computer and... by Chrono on 04-24-2005 at 04:43 AM

no, you cant register again, if you registered once, then you are still participating. There's a field down there were you can put your email address to get your contest's URL to download plus!

RE: The Contest: I formatted my computer and... by Chestah on 04-24-2005 at 07:37 AM

After you join the competition i believe it just adds a cookie onto your computer which is read when you view the page saying you've already registered :). After you formatted that cookie was deleted so that message doesn't appear anymore but you are still registered as Chrono said :)