Shoutbox

How do u approach someone u like - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: How do u approach someone u like (/showthread.php?tid=43541)

How do u approach someone u like by violator999 on 04-24-2005 at 12:28 PM

What do u do when u see someone u like and want to go and talk to them, like do u just go and say hi and stuff, do u use any pick up lines or something, do u do the eyes contact thing like i do ? this goes to both girls and boy :D
many times i got rejected lol, u kinda feel dumb afterwards, but i keep it going (Y)!

RE: How do u approach someone u like by ProblemWv Authority on 04-24-2005 at 01:02 PM

This is something i really suck at! :| lol. I'm like quite shy towards people I don't know and when it comes to going over to someone and trying to chat them up or whatever I just can't really do it.

It happened just the other day. Me and a few mates were walking down the road past the station and we saw three uber-buff girls ;) apparently they were staring at me and stuff and all me mates were going, OMG there looking at us, comeon lets go over there and chat them up and stuff. And one goes go-on, go over and talk to them and I was like I'm not going over there on me jack and talking to them after like I've just walked past them, I'd look a right ideot lol. so I didn't so I'd like to know the same, i guess its just I'm not confident enough.:^)

RE: How do u approach someone u like by -rafy- on 04-24-2005 at 01:08 PM

Remeber what i said in another thread

DONT BECOME FRIENDS WITH SOMEBODY YOU LIKE!
girls dont go out with friends

ANyway, yeah just be yourself, go up to them and talk to them! lol

RE: How do u approach someone u like by Hank on 04-24-2005 at 01:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -rafy-

untrue an false info.

RE: How do u approach someone u like by Pyroteq on 04-24-2005 at 01:12 PM

i think rafy is right

But my advice to you is, Stop posting here. Get out there and actually try, only experience can tell you what to do. Not asking people on the net =\

RE: How do u approach someone u like by Millenium_edition on 04-24-2005 at 01:13 PM

okay these threads are useless. every girl is different. you won't get anyone with advice given by your friends. and if you can, it's just stupid.

everyone said "don't do it" with nina. and still, i did it.

RE: How do u approach someone u like by violator999 on 04-24-2005 at 01:18 PM

looool DUDE !
i got my own ways to meet girls, i just wanted people in here to share this, like something to talk about, i've already been there and tried so don't worry about me lol ! plus there's nothing wrong with sharing ur ideas with other people, experience comes from other people too u know

RE: How do u approach someone u like by Stigmata on 04-24-2005 at 01:49 PM

just always try and smile, keep prefixed on her face (no looking at breasts - common sence :P)

if your just walking past, just a casual hey.

but like, just talk to her like you would talk to your cat at home :)

RE: How do u approach someone u like by Dr4g0n on 04-24-2005 at 02:08 PM

quote:
Wrong :) and thank god you are, or I wouldn't be dating Harriet today.

As for approaching girls, with Harriet being the only girl i've been out with, i got to know her in my Chemistry and History lessons at school. God Bless Alphabetical Order! :D
RE: How do u approach someone u like by Jhrono on 04-24-2005 at 02:16 PM

I first chat by mobile(after being theire friend..) then i aproach them with a smile..start a chit chatting and passed 2 minutes im rocking with her:D...i'm a galant i know:D

RE: How do u approach someone u like by aNILEator on 04-24-2005 at 07:15 PM

Well i would give them some attention, talk to them on messenger if possible but don't be too in their face all the time.

Just be slightly different towards them than you would a friend then after a while, once you've known a bit more about them what they do and what they like, if your still sure you want to date them just ask them in person, don't make a huge night out cinema and dinner etc just a simple meet up in the park can do.

Then if your still together after 3 weeks then w00t :gfdrin:

RE: How do u approach someone u like by spokes on 04-24-2005 at 07:18 PM

hehe, i'm just me around girls (explains alot about y i avnt had a g/f in a while, lol) but theres this one girl i like, but my mate likes her too, but she sed she likes me more so WOOO!

RE: How do u approach someone u like by RaceProUK on 04-24-2005 at 07:33 PM

quote:
I'm sorry, but that is utter <censored>! I know two people that have been friends since late 2003, and they're now a couple (almost two months now).
RE: How do u approach someone u like by emit on 04-24-2005 at 07:40 PM

watch the film Hitch, Will Smith's character does it perfectly.

RE: How do u approach someone u like by RaceProUK on 04-24-2005 at 09:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Time
You know movies have no relevance in real life?
RE: How do u approach someone u like by EvilSeph on 04-24-2005 at 09:24 PM

quote:

So true in my case. So freaking true. *sigh* :(.

Bolded to prevent people from going anal over a small technicality on me.
RE: How do u approach someone u like by Fraisie on 04-24-2005 at 09:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
quote:
Originally posted by Time
You know movies have no relevance in real life?

...you mean we have not been attacked on Independance Day and a time traval machine was not used in 1985 by a guy named McFly to go back in time ???

IM SHOCKED :P

Back on topic, just being yourself works I think. Be nice, be funny but not dumb, smile and dont be shy :)
RE: How do u approach someone u like by EvilSeph on 04-25-2005 at 02:25 AM

So,...what if being myself includes being shy? dumb? boring? evil? :<

RE: How do u approach someone u like by Weyzza on 04-25-2005 at 02:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by EvilSeph
So,...what if being myself includes being shy? dumb? boring? evil? :<
...and, if I may add, not good-looking?
RE: How do u approach someone u like by philippecr on 04-25-2005 at 03:22 AM

uh huh... not good-looking? i dun think so ^^ every boys is handsome when they do comb their hair a bit and wear nicely ^^

The only headache one is girl when they izn't beautiful.

RE: How do u approach someone u like by marissa on 04-25-2005 at 03:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
but like, just talk to her like you would talk to your cat at home

hahaha, if i talked to a boy like i talked to my cats i'd be sent to a psyc ward or whatever :|

quote:
Originally posted by philippecr
uh huh... not good-looking? i dun think so ^^ every boys is handsome when they do comb their hair a bit and wear nicely ^^

The only headache one is girl when they izn't beautiful.
boys can be sexy when they're grubby...and usually girls can tell if a boy is trying to look sharp, so dont try too hard :p
RE: How do u approach someone u like by Chestah on 04-25-2005 at 04:06 AM

Basicially to answer this threads question:
before going to talk to someone you like firstly go see Marissa :P

RE: How do u approach someone u like by philippecr on 04-25-2005 at 04:12 AM

but when boys suddently change their appearance ^_^ sometime do look handsome ^^

RE: How do u approach someone u like by marissa on 04-25-2005 at 04:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
Basicially to answer this threads question:
before going to talk to someone you like firstly go see Marissa :P

uh, imnot so sure about htat. Segosa called me one of the guys once. :cry: oh well

TO answer this thread also, becuase i didnt really before, just get to be friends with their friends. Like if you have a class withher good friend get buddy with her and then theres excuses to go out to lunch with the girl you like and stuff...working for me :rolleyes:
RE: How do u approach someone u like by Chestah on 04-25-2005 at 04:31 AM

Marissa in a strange and weird way maybe segosa wants you to be a guy...

I say just act yourself, if you have to act like someone else to win somones heart then they aren't the person you want to be with. If they don't like you for who you are then theres someone betterr waiting to be found.

RE: How do u approach someone u like by spokes on 04-25-2005 at 06:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
TO answer this thread also, becuase i didnt really before, just get to be friends with their friends. Like if you have a class withher good friend get buddy with her and then theres excuses to go out to lunch with the girl you like and stuff...working for me

so true, before i started stuff liek that i ddnt even know anythingt about her, now i know alot more, and i think she likes me too :D:cheesy:
RE: How do u approach someone u like by Weyzza on 04-25-2005 at 06:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by philippecr
[Image: nerd.jpg]

I think the middle one combed his hair well and wears nicely :p
RE: How do u approach someone u like by philippecr on 04-25-2005 at 06:49 AM

uh huh.... dun bring those 70's 80's photo out la. They do look handsome on tat period >.<"

i din mean comb.... make up their hair ^_^ fasion it ^^

RE: How do u approach someone u like by BEWARE^^ on 04-25-2005 at 08:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Fraisie

IM SHOCKED :P

Back on topic, just being yourself works I think. Be nice, be funny but not dumb, smile and dont be shy :)

dont go off topic like fraisie said i'll just remember you