Shoutbox

Stuffplug NG Open Window Notifier... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Stuffplug NG Open Window Notifier... (/showthread.php?tid=43567)

Stuffplug NG Open Window Notifier... by NicolasDalby on 04-24-2005 at 05:52 PM

I have the option to turn it on and off in my messenger options. But it doesn't work.... Why??

I am using Messenger 7 and version 3.52.130 MSG Plus and version 2.2.119 stuffplug NG

RE: Stuffplug NG Open Window Notifier... by NicolasDalby on 04-24-2005 at 06:02 PM

Sorry but the link seems to be about the "xxx has left the conversation"... I am asking why i cannot see when other user open a conversation with me, since i upgraded to v.7 and upgraded stuffplug NG and MSG Plus as well.... As written before, i have the option to turn it on and off in options ... See picture

But it doesn't work :(

RE: Stuffplug NG Open Window Notifier... by NicolasDalby on 04-24-2005 at 06:10 PM

LOL.... I think i'm just too tired. Totally missed that...

RE: Stuffplug NG Open Window Notifier... by Sunshine on 04-24-2005 at 06:15 PM

Sorry, i deleted my post..i thought you were talking about the SPNG feature, topic: Stuffplug NG Open Window Notifier :mipdodgy:

Anyways the open window notifier has been taken out of SPNG. It was no longer reliable due to how MSNM 7 works (it gathers DP's on sign in, this is recognized as opening a convo..same goes for viewing contact card).

SPNG has its own configurationpanel, it doesn't make any in MSNM itself (in conversationwindow go to plus > plugins > stuffplug > configuration/options).