Shoutbox

Plug In's and Messenger Plus! not working.. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Plug In's and Messenger Plus! not working.. (/showthread.php?tid=43591)

Plug In's and Messenger Plus! not working.. by unsweet16 on 04-25-2005 at 01:01 AM

okay..I downloaded Messenger Plus! not that long ago and like, it doesn't run when i run msn or when i press the launch Messenger Plus! button on my start menu. i have to reinstall it each time.

Also, another thing, when i download plug in's...i put them in the plugin folder and when i go to plus!, preferences, plug-ins...it says i dont have any plugs ins...even though i did install them.

Can anyone please help? I have 6.2 still because my computer won't let me download 7.0. It's not an old computer but it runs on XP professional. Thank you!

-Kristi

RE: Plug In's and Messenger Plus! not working.. by .Roy on 04-25-2005 at 06:45 AM

With the new version of msg plus! Patchou has created different ways to attach msg plus! to your Msn Messenger.

You can see here : http://msgplus.net/changelog.php
what mode you want to set up.

Try using forced mode and if that doesnt work then try alternative mode.

RE: Plug In's and Messenger Plus! not working.. by RaceProUK on 04-25-2005 at 11:38 AM

To load plugins, you have to restart Messenger.
As for the other problem, I guess you've installed it in an account with Admin priviledges, so you may want to make sure MsgPlus is being started when you log into your user account (Ctrl+Alt+Del > Processes > Look for MsgPlus.exe).

RE: Plug In's and Messenger Plus! not working.. by mwe99 on 04-25-2005 at 02:08 PM

What specific plugins are you trying to load?

RE: Plug In's and Messenger Plus! not working.. by eternalflame on 05-02-2005 at 12:49 PM

I also have this problem. I tried installing ColorNick in my plugins, but after completing the installation without any errors popping up, I find that when I go check what plugins I have on Messenger Plus, they tell me I have no plugins installed. Can anyone help me? I have no other plugins except ColorNick.