Shoutbox

bigger emoticon panel possible? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: bigger emoticon panel possible? (/showthread.php?tid=43603)

bigger emoticon panel possible? by patschut on 04-25-2005 at 09:42 AM

Hi, couldn't really find anything about this on the forums...

Is it possible to make the emoticons panel bigger? I would love the option to make it 10x10 for example.
when I had msn6.2 the panel was 10x6 emoticons, in version 7 it's only 10x4 or 10x5...
Also I remember when I had msgplus 3.2, I saw a "1" and"2" on the bottom left of the panel to switch to the next page of emoticons. Now with versin 3.52 I don't see those numbers anymore and the only way to reach my custom emoticons, is through the "more" button...but that takes so much time.

thanks in advance for the reactions!

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by .Roy on 04-25-2005 at 09:49 AM

If you want to see the one and two button you need to use the emoticon shortcut.

In a active message window type "("

And you will see the emoticon window with the 1 and 2.

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by patschut on 04-25-2005 at 10:54 AM

thanks, I forgot about that...:$
but bigger inital panel would be the nicest option!

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by Sunshine on 04-25-2005 at 12:44 PM

Maybe EZ Emoticons is what you are looking for ;)

Edit: you're welcome :D

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by patschut on 04-25-2005 at 01:00 PM

Looks good! I'm gonna try it :)
thanks!

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by Purity on 04-25-2005 at 01:56 PM

Doesn't EZ emoctions have adware?

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by patschut on 04-25-2005 at 03:17 PM

yes it does!
this one: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/ven...are.180search.html
so away with ez emoticons! ;)

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by Sunshine on 04-25-2005 at 09:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by patschut
yes it does!
this one: http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/ven...are.180search.html
so away with ez emoticons! ;)
Get rid of the adware then and see if EZ emotes still works after that. There is no other prog/plugin i know off that does the bigger emotes panel.

Report back if it still works after removing the adware.

Sorry if this caused any inconvenience, i did not know it contains adware :(

Edit: it has been tested if it works without the adware too, and it does. See this post :D
RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by ProblemWv Authority on 05-07-2005 at 04:30 PM

I would like to add a request too. Just to make the panels bigger. Not the size of each panel page like suggested above but i think it would be nice to just make the amount of pages bigger from 5 to 10 panel pages would be nice.

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by Sunshine on 05-07-2005 at 04:34 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Fredzz
Hm actually Ez emoticons dont animate them, and if you have lots of emoticons, you cant scroll to see more of them, you just stuck with a window around 640x480 full with emos.. but if you have more, you can access them.. i tried to scroll with my mouse.. arrow on keyboards..etc.. nothing/../
Why don't you e-mail the author of that program, or look if he has a forum somewhere to post requests?

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by ProblemWv Authority on 05-07-2005 at 04:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
quote:
Hm actually Ez emoticons dont animate them, and if you have lots of emoticons, you cant scroll to see more of them, you just stuck with a window around 640x480 full with emos.. but if you have more, you can access them.. i tried to scroll with my mouse.. arrow on keyboards..etc.. nothing/../
quote:
Originally posted by ProblemWv Authority
I would like to ad a request to. Just to make the panels bigger. Not the size of each panel page like suggested above but i think it would be nice to just make the amount of pages bigger from 5 to 10 panel pages would be nice.
Why don't you guys e-mail the author of that program, or look if he has a forum somewhere to post requests?
OK i might. I havn't actually downloaded that program though I was just aying that it would be nice for the Messenger Plus! pannel to have more pages in the next version or whatever.

Is patchou still away? Just woundering lol
RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by tbcat on 05-09-2005 at 04:37 AM

I agree that more pages in the emo panel would be great...

RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by Sunshine on 05-10-2005 at 07:52 PM

quote:
did you see me request anything at all? i made a critique about the addon. So that people have information before they download. Its called feedback of a program!
Well, feedback of a program should be directed at the author. If you do that he can make the program better, i doubt he reads these forums :chrongue:
RE: bigger emoticon panel possible? by CookieRevised on 05-11-2005 at 03:20 PM

Sunshine only suggested to you that you also make your request/comment/feedback to the author so that this can be fixed/made better.

She did not "arranged any silly fight". She only mentionned that the program could be made better if you would also mail (or whatever) the author about this...