Shoutbox

better view emoticons(custom)? request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: better view emoticons(custom)? request (/showthread.php?tid=43639)

better view emoticons(custom)? request by martjah2004 on 04-25-2005 at 06:39 PM

i find it very anoying if you have 40 custom emoticons and you cant watch @ them properly(to small, you have to add them into te conversation 1 by 1 if you click them)'

i'm searching for a "pop-up" screen with all my custom emoticons with a bigger size and that i can add more emoticons at once instead of clicking the emoticon and then OK.

is there a possibility to make this ?

RE: better view emoticons(custom)? request by Sunshine on 04-25-2005 at 09:36 PM

See Sunshine's reply to bigger emoticon panel possible?

RE: better view emoticons(custom)? request by mwe99 on 04-25-2005 at 09:36 PM

You could use a tool such as EZ-Emoticons

edit: i was looking for the thread linke but Sunshine beat me to it :P

RE: better view emoticons(custom)? request by Sunshine on 04-25-2005 at 09:55 PM

It seems to contain adware, wich i didn't know. Not known yet if it still works after you've removed the adware :(

RE: better view emoticons(custom)? request by martjah2004 on 04-26-2005 at 09:04 PM

i will try it....and also look if i can remove the 180 crap :P
i hate adware

*edit/update* i installed it....trown away 180solution manually ...and now i'm running hitmanpro2 so the program can do his thing :) i will let you guys tomorrow (H):D

now i'm gonna sleep.

cu

RE: better view emoticons(custom)? request by martjah2004 on 04-27-2005 at 10:14 AM

well the program still works and i'm ad-free :) the way i like it :)

thnx all

RE: better view emoticons(custom)? request by Sunshine on 04-27-2005 at 11:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by martjah2004

thnx all
Thank you for reporting back that it does :D
RE: RE: better view emoticons(custom)? request by martjah2004 on 04-28-2005 at 10:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
quote:
Originally posted by martjah2004

thnx all
Thank you for reporting back that it does :D

np, well i got an error this morning wile starting the program.  but it just worked like it supposed to :) and still ad-free ;) whaha