Shoutbox

Display picture size - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Display picture size (/showthread.php?tid=43647)

Display picture size by jvlppm on 04-25-2005 at 10:01 PM

its possible to add a option to change contact display picture size

i have
small and large

should have the options
small 96x96 and original

RE: Display picture size by Eljay on 04-26-2005 at 07:00 AM

you could try mess patch from http://mess.be

iirc it has an option to make the display pictures about 4 different sizes instead of 2

also 96x96 is default size which should be original, the only way to make it different is with stuffplug-ng so maybe having an option in stuffplug to resize them to 96x96 could be a ncie suggestion for TB

(for a temp fix, disable oversized dps)

RE: Display picture size by The_Glass_Prison on 05-23-2005 at 12:31 AM

my display picture in my messenger is 150x150, but it is seen as 96x96  in my friends' messengers. should them have messenger plus! in their computers? or is there a way that the size of the display picture size will be seen as it is on my messenger without anything downloaded?

does messenger plus! have a plug-in that way(that I shall download, even my friend won't and will be able to see the picture large)?

RE: Display picture size by mwe99 on 05-23-2005 at 12:32 AM

Stuff Plug supports large Display Pictures

RE: Display picture size by The_Glass_Prison on 05-23-2005 at 01:25 AM

I know, my picture is 150x150 by it, can you help that how can I show it as large as I want if the wiever has no plug-ins(at all she may not know how to install them:) )?

RE: Display picture size by Joa on 05-23-2005 at 01:47 AM

quote:
Originally posted by The_Glass_Prison
I know, my picture is 150x150 by it, can you help that how can I show it as large as I want if the wiever has no plug-ins(at all she may not know how to install them )?

your contact needs to have the plugin too, in order to see the resized picture (if they are using msn 7). there is no way around it as far as i know :sad: sorry.