Shoutbox

Feature Request -> Turn on/off Event Logging per contact - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Feature Request -> Turn on/off Event Logging per contact (/showthread.php?tid=43756)

Feature Request -> Turn on/off Event Logging per contact by smerik on 04-27-2005 at 09:12 PM

As 'Logging' has the option to turn on/off auto-logging per contact,
Logging has not (as far as I know).

I think it would be a handy feature to to turn on/off Event Logging per contact.
The main problem I would like to see this feature is I have a contact with a timeclock within his contact name.
It drives me crazy to see his state change logged every minute.
Changing his name to a custom name doesn't help.
Besides that, it would be nice to log events changed for particularly contacts.
Thanks in advance!

RE: Feature Request -> Turn on/off Event Logging per contact by Weyzza on 05-06-2005 at 08:01 PM

I once suggested the same thing...
[Sug] Event-logging contacts you want to log?

RE: Feature Request -> Turn on/off Event Logging per contact by Tom1807 on 09-27-2005 at 06:02 AM

First of all, I am new registered to this forum, even I use Msgplus now since over 2 years (maybe longer) and I really love that program.
I searched the forum regarding event logging for selected contacts and ended in this thread, also saw the last reply in the above mentioned posting.
Anyway, I haven't found an option in Msgplus to activate that feature but I would really appreciate, if this feature could be enabled in one of the future versions.

Greetings
Tom

Edith by myself :P
Ooops, found now the voting button for this feature and it seems not a lot users are interested in that. No wonder, it hasn't been implemented