Shoutbox

how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! (/showthread.php?tid=43791)

how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by kuldude33 on 04-28-2005 at 01:02 PM

hi i want to to create a animated screen name of msn messenger which can alose have coloured text and it animates.....like the screen name has running text or the letters spin vertically or horizontaly.....do u get mee wat im saying.

basically these are more or less like for HTML codes like tat marquee feature..or the DHTML features....i want these feature to be enabled on the msn nick name!

is there a way to do tis?
help meee plzzz!
u can even mail on kuldude33@hotmail.com

regards!

RE: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by Purity on 04-28-2005 at 01:51 PM

I suggested this awhile ago but people decided that it would be too annoying. :rolleyes:

RE: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by Dempsey on 04-28-2005 at 02:02 PM

and afaik its not possible anyway

RE: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by Purity on 04-28-2005 at 02:12 PM

I was thinking  more like name changing every "x" seconds.

RE: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by Dempsey on 04-28-2005 at 02:14 PM

well like you say thats just annoying and theres a limit to how often you can change your name, something like 10 times in a minute

RE: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by Purity on 04-28-2005 at 02:17 PM

I heard that you can get around that....

RE: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by Concord Dawn on 04-28-2005 at 02:35 PM

Not possible as far as I know. Dimension used to do it, but then the nick change limit got tightened.

RE: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by BEWARE^^ on 04-28-2005 at 03:15 PM

well i think that animated nicknames will just slow your comp down . ;)

RE: how do you create a animated msn messenger screen name! by King For A Day on 04-28-2005 at 04:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Chaotic_Shield
Not possible as far as I know. Dimension used to do it, but then the nick change limit got tightened.

that never actually worked for me did it for anyone else?