Shoutbox

Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? (/showthread.php?tid=44043)

Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by :No-Frost: on 05-02-2005 at 09:50 PM

Well... I'm using this plugin but my problem starts when I wanna connect into another account... the custom size display picture opens up with no imagen in it, and I can't use any image... the worst part, happens after a couple of minutes, the plugin close down msn...

I can only open my acount an just one...

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by RaceProUK on 05-02-2005 at 10:16 PM

It's probably MSN adding the default DPs to itself. Just OK the dialog until it disappears for good.

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by mwe99 on 05-02-2005 at 10:17 PM

Do you have the latest stuff plug build? I had the same error with an older version of the stuff plug

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by Jolo on 05-03-2005 at 12:02 AM

I'm having the exactly error. Using latest StuffPlug-NG Version.

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by YottabyteWizard on 05-03-2005 at 02:56 AM

Same problem. I was almost going to make a new thread for this. Can't close MSN when it when resize DP appears, the only was i can continue is deactivating StuffPlug, log in, change DP, logout, and reenable it.. I've having this problem with 4 different StuffPlug versions, i just downloaded the newest version today hopping it would be fixed, but still.... :S

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by :No-Frost: on 05-03-2005 at 03:54 AM

I press the OK button, and nothing...it appears again...

It's kind of anoying ...

PD: I forgot to say that I had the latest version of the plugin...

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by RaceProUK on 05-03-2005 at 09:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
It's probably MSN adding the default DPs to itself. Just OK the dialog until it disappears for good.

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by Sunshine on 05-03-2005 at 09:24 AM

Please also report this on Stuffplug Forums: http://www.stuffplug.com/forum/

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by Chestah on 05-03-2005 at 09:35 AM

Its already been reported Sunshine at the SPNG forums ;), It's a known bug and it has to do with what raceprouk said above. To fix it temporarily disable the Oversized Display Picture feature of SPNG (you can do this while the resize dialog is on your screen) by going into

Plus --> Preferences --> Plugins --> Stuffplug --> and unchecking "enable oversized display pictures"

After this you should without restarting msn be able to click ok and it should exit the dialog, if not restart msn and log in again. After you are in to your new account go back into the stuffplug preferences and re-enable this feature while still logged into your new account. :)

RE: Stuffplug NG wierd problem...bug??? by :No-Frost: on 05-05-2005 at 01:46 PM

Thanks I will try it ^^...