Shoutbox

Key Sticking Help. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Key Sticking Help. (/showthread.php?tid=44069)

Key Sticking Help. by Ash_ on 05-03-2005 at 11:20 AM

I've just went out and got Swat 4. it's great but i can't seem to move around properly. often when i press the 'W' key to move forward it will stick. when i say stick i don't mean phsyically but, when i lift my finger off the key to stop going forward, my guy keeps moving forward. i have to press teh W key again to stop him from moving.

it get's reallly annoying, i don't know how else to describe it. does anyone have a solution?

RE: Key Sticking Help. by Caboose on 05-04-2005 at 04:51 AM

Go to Start / Control Panel, double click Accessibility Options, and make sure Use StickyKeys, Use FilterKeys & Use ToggleKeys are all unchecked.

If that doesn't work, try looking in the game options to see if you can change it.

RE: RE: Key Sticking Help. by Ash_ on 05-04-2005 at 05:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Caboose
Go to Start / Control Panel, double click Accessibility Options, and make sure Use StickyKeys, Use FilterKeys & Use ToggleKeys are all unchecked.

If that doesn't work, try looking in the game options to see if you can change it.

all unchecked. and it's nothing to do wtih the game. Map Scrolling via the keyboard in RTS games sticks aswell. most FPS games my keys stick.

it's not good. :(