Shoutbox

Prevent automatic window closing when setting status to "Appear offline". - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Prevent automatic window closing when setting status to "Appear offline". (/showthread.php?tid=44182)

Prevent automatic window closing when setting status to "Appear offline". by Screeny on 05-05-2005 at 02:47 PM

(CyBeRDuDe), I got a new plugin job for you :P

Description: Your conversation windows will automatically be closed when you're online and change your status to "Appear offline".

Question: Is there a way (plugin) to disable this? Would be very useful to me :)

Thanks for any help.

RE: Prevent automatic window closing when setting status to "Appear offline". by Dempsey on 05-05-2005 at 02:48 PM

you want a plugin to stop the conversations from closing? 

RE: RE: Prevent automatic window closing when setting status to "Appear offline". by Screeny on 05-05-2005 at 02:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
you want a plugin to stop the conversations from closing? 

Exactly.
RE: Prevent automatic window closing when setting status to "Appear offline". by Yousef on 05-05-2005 at 05:53 PM

When you type /appearoffline the windows won't close. I could make a plugin that types that command into a window when you select 'appear offline'.

RE: RE: Prevent automatic window closing when setting status to "Appear offline". by Screeny on 05-05-2005 at 06:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Juzzi
When you type /appearoffline the windows won't close. I could make a plugin that types that command into a window when you select 'appear offline'.

Ehm.... sorry, didd'nt know that (or diddn't thought of that).

So, there is no need to make a plugin.

Thanks anyway :)