Shoutbox

Custom Emoticons - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Custom Emoticons (/showthread.php?tid=44234)

Custom Emoticons by morfan on 05-06-2005 at 12:13 PM

hey hey ,i installed custom emoticons.But some people can see, some of them can't see my emoticons.(just manuscript of emoticon)They use msn 7.0.0777.Are custom emoticons compatible for all msn versions?

I'm using Xp(Service Pack 2),msn 7.0.0777(with mess patch),msg plus 3.52.130(plugins are Screenshot Sender,anonymail,audiator 3,bk's Winamp Ext,System info,dtmail,File Transfer Plus,hopper,MPWinamp).I have lots of emoticons.

i uninstalled then install again but no solution,they can only see the writing of emoticons.

How can i fix this problem?(i searched in the forum,nobody had problem like this)

Thx :)

edit:i have one problem too.I wanna see all my emoticons when i click smiley face(between font and winks)

RE: Custom Emoticons by user27089 on 05-06-2005 at 12:26 PM

I can't see why they get these problems, maybe they just have a slow connection and they aren't loading at all...

Custom Emoticons work on versions 6.x,7.x+, but animated emoticons only work in versions 7.x...

If you type in "(" and wait, then a list of all of the emoticons will come up if you press the little [2]...

RE: Custom Emoticons by morfan on 05-06-2005 at 12:33 PM

i didn't get u for seeing all emoticons.I typed ''('' but it is message.

RE: Custom Emoticons by user27089 on 05-06-2005 at 12:40 PM

just type "(", but don't press send... a little box should pop up with all of the default emoticons in...

Bottom left of that window are two numbers, 1 and 2, press 2, and it will take you to the custom emoticons...