Shoutbox

NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. (/showthread.php?tid=4429)

NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by ~Taz on 02-10-2003 at 08:36 PM

Hey ya'll!

Yes, here i am... again.... for like the third time in as many weeks, ah well, i'll get over it ;)!

Heres the new version, v2.1, heres a list of new features [as this version was initially designed to be a bug-fix version]

- 75 characters (!) of gradient text
- ability to use custom colours in nearly all colour options
- some extra text styles
- some other options to make your lives easier
- compatible on all operating systems
...oh and all bugs from v2 fixed.

Here is the download link:
http://www.msnplanet.com/downloads/msnaddons/NickEXP!2.1.zip

any bugs, comments or suggestions for future versions will be greatly appreciated...

..and finally, although i was a bit of a tw*t to u ginge, u did suggest some gd things, of which most i incorperated into this version... so thanks ;)!

Enjoy boys + girls :p!
~Taz

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by Chrono on 02-11-2003 at 12:17 AM

It still needs a BG gradier ! that's all I want !

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by ~Taz on 02-11-2003 at 07:53 AM

lol, im planning on adding that to v3... if there is one :p

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by saoudito~ on 02-12-2003 at 02:20 AM

Hi...i am a new comer to this..so first of all WELCOME TO mysELF

well here is my lil problem...it might be a very stupid one because as i said i am very new to this stuff.  When i go to start the NickEXP! it gives me this error msg:

System Error &H8007007E (2147024770).  The specified module could not be found.

so Do u think u can help me with this!! thanks

i am pretty sure that module is the Plus! 2.0 but i am not sure wat i can do to get this fixed...so please HELP HELP HELP

thanks

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by ginge on 02-12-2003 at 11:56 PM

If its any consolation to Taz, this happens with BetterName as well on a small number of systems, and I have no idea why, and I haven't been able to fix it. If you do come up with a solution then let me know.

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by ~Taz on 02-13-2003 at 06:48 AM

will do :p...

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by joon on 02-13-2003 at 08:05 AM

nice:)

i have some color templates.. u might wanna add them:) my messenger is in my profile if you want them

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by Pie_Eater on 02-13-2003 at 06:13 PM

Yer hello only just found this site and i got the software works great my only problem is when i got NickEXP it installs perfectly thn this message appears :@ 'failed to load  control Richtextbox from richtx32.ocx. Your version of richtx32.ocx might be outdated. Make sure you are using the version of the control  that was provided with your application' i dont have a clue what all this means can someone please help i really want to get this progam working. thanx

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by ~Taz on 02-13-2003 at 06:19 PM

this is actually your problem as you just gotta install it correctly, or make sure you got an up-to-date version, but seeing as im a nice friendly chap (;)) if you add me to messenger: Taz_xperience@msn.com
then ill send u a version which should work!

RE: NickEXP!2.1 -- Released. by jeroenske on 07-15-2004 at 11:39 AM

Hi all. i am new here and got a question: if i am downloading nickEXP 2.1. and i am ready to start it. it says: Component 'richtx32.ocx'or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file i missing or invalid