Shoutbox

now playing picture - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: now playing picture (/showthread.php?tid=44385)

now playing picture by King For A Day on 05-08-2005 at 08:45 PM

how possible would it be to have a plugin that uses the album art from your now playing song as a didplay picture, i use itunes and most of my albums have the picture with them.

does this exist or can it be made? anyone want to make it?

it would be great if it worked with itunes

RE: now playing picture by Dempsey on 05-08-2005 at 08:47 PM

this could probally be made for Windows Media Player too, i would have a go at making it, but I'm really busy atm.

RE: now playing picture by King For A Day on 05-08-2005 at 08:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
this could probally be made for Windows Media Player too, i would have a go at making it, but I'm really busy atm.

cool, does winamp have pictures in it? i dont use it much now
RE: now playing picture by El Marto on 05-08-2005 at 09:38 PM

would work really well with iTunes with the album work features. i'd definetly download :)

RE: now playing picture by King For A Day on 05-09-2005 at 05:38 PM

i just wanna bump this because i think its a neat idea, also i was wondering, Itunes can get the names of songs automatically but it never seems to get the image, the only ones i have are ones i went through and added and the ones that i downloaded and already had an image in the file. any way to make get them automatically.

also i realy would like El Marto to change that picture because i realy get offended by people using it to make fun of

RE: now playing picture by El Marto on 05-09-2005 at 05:42 PM

that better m8?

RE: now playing picture by King For A Day on 05-09-2005 at 06:00 PM

cheers i just dont like peolple to laugh at things like that

RE: now playing picture by El Marto on 05-09-2005 at 06:00 PM

nps man

RE: now playing picture by King For A Day on 07-16-2005 at 04:19 PM

wow i asked this a few places then suddenly someone actually made one and it works perfectly

i havent seen it posted here but it may have been so im not making a new topic for it.

it was made by r9Paul there is a topic on mess.be for help http://forum.mess.be/index.php?showtopic=7699

get it here http://saps2.mine.nu/projects.php?pid=10

i think it is just for itunes at the moment.

just run it while msn and itunes are open and your display picture will change as the song changes

RE: now playing picture by NeXDesigns on 07-21-2005 at 06:07 PM

I dont use iTunes so i would like to see this for Windows Media Player. It would work great with the "Now Playing" feature of msn 7. and since media player takes plugins aswell it should be quite very possible.

RE: now playing picture by Zephyr on 07-21-2005 at 10:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NeXDesigns
I dont use iTunes so i would like to see this for Windows Media Player. It would work great with the "Now Playing" feature of msn 7. and since media player takes plugins aswell it should be quite very possible.

Yeah, it should be possible, but it will be harder than for iTunes as itunes has album art as a feature anyway.

Luckily i use iTunes and the link above works great. Thanks for the post King For A Day, didn't see this before.