Shoutbox

[split] Outlook Express takes like 30 seconds to load - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [split] Outlook Express takes like 30 seconds to load (/showthread.php?tid=44429)

RE: Minor conflict between A-Patch and MSN 7.0.813 by DJ_The_SP on 05-08-2005 at 12:20 AM

I dont know if this is the right topic but...

Due to msn7 my Outlook Express takes like 30 seconds to load and handles a lot worse then it did before. :(

RE: Minor conflict between A-Patch and MSN 7.0.813 by einum on 05-08-2005 at 12:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_The_SP

Due to msn7 my Outlook Express takes like 30 seconds to load and handles a lot worse then it did before. :(
Well, not exactly the right topic... :)

On my PC (Win XP SP2), OE + MSN is not true. The only way I get my MSN-contacts into OE adress book is by using Windows Messenger... On another PC that I use I have Win 98 SE, and there OE 6 and MSN 6.2 (haven't tested with MSN 7 on that PC) works together. A bit annoying!
RE: Minor conflict between A-Patch and MSN 7.0.813 by DJ_The_SP on 05-08-2005 at 10:49 AM

quote:
Originally posted by einum
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_The_SP

Well, not exactly the right topic... :)

On my PC (Win XP SP2), OE + MSN is not true. The only way I get my MSN-contacts into OE adress book is by using Windows Messenger... On another PC that I use I have Win 98 SE, and there OE 6 and MSN 6.2 (haven't tested with MSN 7 on that PC) works together. A bit annoying!

Yeah well, when i used to have MSN6 i didnt have this problem at all.
Ever since i installed MSN7 my Outlook Express takes ages to start. :S