Shoutbox

Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to know. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to know. (/showthread.php?tid=44496)

Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to know. by jin11 on 05-10-2005 at 08:39 PM

I just wanted to know.. since I was having some problems with some contacts recently.

I'm sure this has been asked thousands of times, and I'm sorry for another topic. But is it possible to know if someone has blocked you in MSN 7.0.813?

Any program/plugin that can do this? Thanks for any information..

RE: Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to know. by Shezi on 05-10-2005 at 08:41 PM

u can chek it from blockchecker websites .
here is one..
www.msngeeks.com
but u cant get 100% sure results from anywhere...

RE: Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to k by Zephyr on 05-10-2005 at 08:43 PM

No sorry, block checkers don't work any more at all.

See how to see the people who blocked me?

and

Block checkers DO NOT work

RE: Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to k by user35870 on 05-10-2005 at 08:44 PM

Sorry but blocker checkers do not work anymore see this thread to understand why.

Block checkers DO NOT work

edit: to slow :(

RE: Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to know. by jin11 on 05-10-2005 at 08:53 PM

Thanks for the response guys.

RE: Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to know. by -rafy- on 05-10-2005 at 09:48 PM

Messenger Discovery?

From memory it had an internal block checker or something.

RE: Sorry for the noob'ish question, but I just wanted to know if it is possible to know. by Zephyr on 05-10-2005 at 09:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by -rafy-
Messenger Discovery?

From memory it had an internal block checker or something.

Yeah i think it still has this feature, but it still won't work properly. See the threads posted above for more information.