Shoutbox

StuffPlug NG...Last version??? I can't go into the site =(=( - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: StuffPlug NG...Last version??? I can't go into the site =(=( (/showthread.php?tid=44585)

StuffPlug NG...Last version??? I can't go into the site =(=( by :No-Frost: on 05-12-2005 at 01:29 PM

I had noticed that some features of Stuffplug NG doesn't work with the last version of MSN Messenger 7...

So, I wanna know if there is an update or it's still in the version 2.2.119...

Thanks a lot ^^...

RE: StuffPlug NG...Last version??? I can't go into the site =(=( by linx05 on 05-12-2005 at 01:33 PM

TB is changing servers atm. And no, currently there is no new StuffPlug-NG :(

We'll just have to wait :P

RE: StuffPlug NG...Last version??? I can't go into the site =(=( by :No-Frost: on 05-12-2005 at 01:37 PM

Damn... Well let's hope the next version be released quickly ^^...

Just one more question...

I use the Mess.Be MSN Patch (the one with more than 40 patch's)... But I can't use MSN if I choose poligamy...

I had MSN 7 in spanish (Latin American)...

RE: StuffPlug NG...Last version??? I can't go into the site =(=( by Sunshine on 05-12-2005 at 02:47 PM

You can use polygamy in SPNG, that still works. Also do not use several polygamy patches at once..they might conflict..so either use the Mess Patch one or the SPNG one. If you choose the Mess Patch one turn it off in SPNG (convoscreen: Plus > plugins >stuffplug > options/config).