Shoutbox

Add emoticons - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Add emoticons (/showthread.php?tid=44595)

Add emoticons by lidiaguim on 05-12-2005 at 04:38 PM

^o) I'm having a little problem, but I used to add new emoticons that my friends sent to me, just right clicking on them. Now when I right click the emoticons, I don't have the "Add" option, just "Copy" and "Select all"... Can you help me??? Thanks. Lidia

RE: Add emoticons by ProblemWv Authority on 05-12-2005 at 04:53 PM

You have to left click on the emoticon first so a box appear around it and them right click it. The Add option should then come up.

RE: Add emoticons by CookieRevised on 05-12-2005 at 04:58 PM

If you did skin your msn messenger, it is quite possible that the function doesn't work anymore. It is known to be disabled/removed from some skins...

RE: Add emoticons by lidiaguim on 05-12-2005 at 04:59 PM

I know it, but even when I select it, it's not apearing the "add" option.

HOw can I enable it again???

RE: Add emoticons by ProblemWv Authority on 05-12-2005 at 05:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
If you did skin your msn messenger, it is quite possible that the function doesn't work anymore. It is known to be disabled/removed from some skins...
Do you have a skin then as Cookie mensioned, that may be your problem.

[Edit] Please do not double post. Use the edit button. It's at the bottom of you post next to the delete post, quote and quick quote button:)
RE: Add emoticons by lidiaguim on 05-12-2005 at 05:05 PM

I don't know what it means... to SKIN my messenger.... What do I have to do??

RE: Add emoticons by ProblemWv Authority on 05-12-2005 at 05:11 PM

Well, seing as you don't know what skinning is I'll asume you MSN Messenger isn't skinned:P. What version are you using?

[offtopic] Skinning is a way of changing the way you MSN Messenger client looks. You can change the hole theme and look of your MSN Messenger and all the icons. There are many out for MSN Messenger 7 and are simply downloaded and you install it. Skins are illegal though and some may also be untrustworthy and corrupt you MSN Messenger or have viruses attached.

RE: Add emoticons by lfceurochamps on 06-13-2005 at 02:01 PM

i am getting the same problem and i do not have any skins