Shoutbox

guyz wats wrong with valdiation key for stuffplug-NG - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: guyz wats wrong with valdiation key for stuffplug-NG (/showthread.php?tid=44644)

guyz wats wrong with valdiation key for stuffplug-NG by BrOkEn on 05-13-2005 at 04:10 PM

guyz any kind of help :S cuz i just reinstalled ma windowz so a tryin 2 open the site but i cant :S so ...... ???

RE: guyz wats wrong with valdiation key for stuffplug-NG by linx05 on 05-13-2005 at 04:14 PM

Please read before you post.

Make sure you look at the stickies before you post please. It would save us time in answering threads like this.

RE: guyz wats wrong with valdiation key for stuffplug-NG by BrOkEn on 05-13-2005 at 11:13 PM

linx :) i did man :) but i tried from different countriez :) and also that didn work :S so how could i know :S and tnx for advice :)

RE: guyz wats wrong with valdiation key for stuffplug-NG by mwe99 on 05-13-2005 at 11:27 PM

Yeah the StuffPlug site is experiencing temporary down time.

The threads people refer to are:

- Here

- and Here

RE: guyz wats wrong with valdiation key for stuffplug-NG by Chestah on 05-14-2005 at 01:02 AM

Stuffplug is now back up and on new dedicated servers, if you are still experiencing problems accessing the site then just wait a few days and it should be working then :).

RE: guyz wats wrong with valdiation key for stuffplug-NG by BrOkEn on 05-14-2005 at 07:50 PM

ok tnx guyz :) for theze gr8 informationz :)