Shoutbox

Plugin Sugestion (Automatic sends msg) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Plugin Sugestion (Automatic sends msg) (/showthread.php?tid=44654)

Plugin Sugestion (Automatic sends msg) by tui on 05-13-2005 at 09:04 PM

Hello guys, how are u?

I have a plugin sugestion for u guys, i would love a plugin that automatic sends a mensage to the contact who is writting a msg to you. Like some bots do (MKBot).

Well, that's it guys, sorry but i can't explain things in English very well, any doubt just ask me in this post.

Thanks a lot

Eg:
(Note that before i send the msg, MkBot had already sent a welcome msg.)

RE: Plugin Sugestion (Automatic sends msg) by Shezi on 05-13-2005 at 10:17 PM

its a good idea.. it makes u pretty smarter than ur contact.. :P
but if ur contact just opened ur window to check some thing else like ur email add or ur dp or any thing else.. and suddenly he recieved a msg from u then he will might be annoy ur msg if he is busy that time .. :)
well still ur suggestion is nice if any one can make a plugin then try it....
but i think as msn msngr 7 works .. its not possible  to send auto msg when ur contact opens ur window....

correct me if i m wrong.. :)

RE: Plugin Sugestion (Automatic sends msg) by ProblemWv Authority on 05-13-2005 at 10:42 PM

Yea, probably not as when you sign in, MSN Messenger 7 has to 'open your conversation window' to get you display picture for the toast and so it would cause alot of confusion and wouldn't really work as you wanted.

But I think what he meant was instead of it sending the message when the contact opens a window, it send it when they are 'typing a message'. So when it says at the bottom of the conversation window 'user is typing a message...' it would send it. This I think would be a good idea and plugin.:)

RE: Plugin Sugestion (Automatic sends msg) by tui on 05-13-2005 at 10:55 PM

quote:
So when it says at the bottom of the conversation window 'user is typing a message...' it would send it. This I think would be a good idea and plugin

Yeah, this is what  i tought, send the msg when the contact starts writing..

See u