Shoutbox

Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) (/showthread.php?tid=44659)

Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by mrhuge on 05-13-2005 at 10:48 PM

[update]I've attached a new version of VBDotNetExample. In the one in the installer I had forgotten to create the plugin object as a COM Object[/update]

Hi all,

Lately I've been working on a new plugin: Bot Developers Kit, or simply: BotDK.

What does it do?
BotDK is a plugin for Messenger Plus! 3. Using this plugin's own plugin interface, developers can create auto-responders or so-called bots for MSN Messenger.

Features

• 100% thread-safe COM based plugin interface
  • Create your own bot with it's own commands using the plugin interface. You're completely free to choose the format of your commands ('![command]' or '/[command]' or just '[command]' or something completely different)
  • Plugin notifications:
    • when an incoming conversation has been started
    • when an outgoing conversation has been started
    • when a conversation has ended
    • when a message has been received
      BotDK plugins will receive messages before they arrive at MSN Messenger. BotDK plugins can also control wether or not the incoming message will be forwarded to MSN Messenger.
    • when a message has been sent
      BotDK plugins will receive messages before they are actually sent to the SwitchBoard server. BotDK plugins can also control wether or not the outgoing message will be forwarded to the SwitchBoard server.
  • 'Invisible' messages: messages that MSN Messenger won't see, but BotDK's plugins will
  • Automatically send (hidden) messages from plugins to remote users with the ability to customize the message font
  • Automatically send messages from plugins to the local MSN Messenger user with the ability to customize the message font
How does it work?
When the BotDK plugin loads, it will install a Winsock hook, so it can monitor wether an incoming or outgoing conversation has been started. For every conversation, MSN Messenger will make a separate connection with a 'conversation sever' which is called the SwitchBoard server. This connection is used to invite users to the conversation and to receive/send messages from/to the other participants in the conversation. When a conversation is started, BotDK will redirect the outgoing SwitchBoard connection to it's own TCP server. The TCP server will then connect to the real SwitchBoard server. From this point BotDK can monitor and (if needed) modify all messages which MSN Messenger sends to, or receives from the SwitchBoard server.

Is it finished?
Yes... well... it's in beta stage, so it's still subject to change.

Installation
Just run the installer. The installer doesn't check if MsgPlus! is installed, so for now I just consider that as a pre-condition :).
When the installer is ready, a readme file will be opened with more information on how to use BotDK.

Download
You can download BotDK here.

Feedback
Please test this plugin and give me feedback on it. Also if you have ideas for extra features, don't hesitate to tell me about it.

Some of my own ideas for future versions
  • VBScript/JScript support for plugins
  • More info for plugins about which participants are in a conversation
  • Provide plugins with the IMessengerWindow pointer for each conversation

RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by (CyBeRDuDe) on 05-14-2005 at 12:01 AM

Nice Work!!! :D.. Means I can stop my project???? :O!!!
This is exactly what I was going to do.. but just without sock hooking.. :S... I can't wait to try it!! :D... I will be glad to talk to you on msn, and give some ideas/help develop some things on it.. if you need more?... I will wait for it to be released, to see if it is capable(meaning future wise) of doing the things I wanted my "Bot Developer Kit" to be capable of...
Add me on  per_bellfield@yahoo.dk if you want to talk?...

RE: RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by mrhuge on 05-14-2005 at 02:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by (CyBeRDuDe)
Nice Work!!! :D.. Means I can stop my project???? :O!!!
This is exactly what I was going to do.. but just without sock hooking.. :S... I can't wait to try it!! :D... I will be glad to talk to you on msn, and give some ideas/help develop some things on it.. if you need more?... I will wait for it to be released, to see if it is capable(meaning future wise) of doing the things I wanted my "Bot Developer Kit" to be capable of...
Add me on  per_bellfield@yahoo.dk if you want to talk?...

Here's a small feature list to warm you up ;)
  • 100% thread-safe COM based plugin interface
  • Plugin notifications:
    • when an incoming conversation has been started
    • when an outgoing conversation has been started
    • when a conversation has ended
    • when a message has been received
    • when a message has been sent
  • 'Invisible' messages: messages that MSN Messenger won't see, but BotDK's plugins will
  • Automatically send (hidden) messages from plugins to remote users with the ability to customize the message font
  • Automatically send messages from plugins to the local MSN Messenger user with the ability to customize the message font
I'm almost ready with the documentation now. I'm currently writing a couple of quickstart guides for plugin developers. These quickstart guides will quickly tell you how to create a plugin with a certain development environment (VB.NET, VC6, VC.NET, Delphi, ...).
RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by Dempsey on 05-14-2005 at 02:18 PM

Sounds great, im sure theres going to be loads of new Bots/Responders whatever soon.

Any pointers on the Winsock hooking, i've been trying to into how to do it, but with little luck

RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by TheGeek on 05-14-2005 at 02:53 PM

Will it also parse MsgPlus! Tags like (!IP)?

RE: RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by mrhuge on 05-14-2005 at 03:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by TheGeek

You can parse any message with a BotDK plugin, because your plugin will get the message before MSN Messenger and MSGPlus! do.
RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by Dempsey on 05-14-2005 at 03:11 PM

quote:
Messenger Plus! won't parse them as it doesn't parse the output of plugins, but mrhuge may add the parsing of some similar commands I don't know
RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by mrhuge on 05-14-2005 at 03:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
Messenger Plus! won't parse them as it doesn't parse the output of plugins, but mrhuge may add the parsing of some similar commands I don't know
The power of this plugin is, that you can now create your own commands/tags in a format which you can choose yourself. A BotDK plugin gets every message before MSN Messenger gets it, so a BotDK plugin can do parsing and command handling of it's own.
RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by Dempsey on 05-14-2005 at 03:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mrhuge
quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
The power of this plugin is, that you can now create your own commands/tags in a format which you can choose yourself. A BotDK plugin gets every message before MSN Messenger gets it, so a BotDK plugin can do parsing and command handling of it's own.
ah rite ok cool (Y)  very powerful then
RE: RE: RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by TheGeek on 05-14-2005 at 05:32 PM

quote:
quote:

You can parse any message with a BotDK plugin, because your plugin will get the message before MSN Messenger and MSGPlus! do.

I was thinking of that because I like the scripting host plugin.
With that plugin you could make custom tags and with the botDK you could make a fully featured bot.
So please hurry with the development, because I like the idea. (Y)
RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by mrhuge on 05-14-2005 at 05:53 PM

quote:
I was thinking of that because I like the scripting host plugin.
With that plugin you could make custom tags and with the botDK you could make a fully featured bot.
So please hurry with the development, because I like the idea. (Y)
I'm thinking about supporting VBScript and JScript as well for creating BotDK plugins in a future version :).
RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by Hilikus on 05-14-2005 at 06:33 PM

is your plugin based on msn proxy?? the thing i didnt like about yours and the reason why is started writting mine is that to add a bot you would need as requirements too many things: msgplus! msnproxy AND the plugin dll AND besides that, telling the user to configure his/her msn to user socket4, which most regular users would be scared of doing, and when you have a connection through the proxy if you happen to close the proxy you would lose your connection
im not using hooks, but frm what i read, i dont completely understand why you need to set msn to use socket4, since your intercepting API calls, firewalls do it without configuring anything in every single app

good luck
hope to see your plugin soon, keep up the good work

RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by mrhuge on 05-14-2005 at 06:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hilikus
is your plugin based on msn proxy?? the thing i didnt like about yours and the reason why is started writting mine is that to add a bot you would need as requirements too many things: msgplus! msnproxy AND the plugin dll AND besides that, telling the user to configure his/her msn to user socket4, which most regular users would be scared of doing, and when you have a connection through the proxy if you happen to close the proxy you would lose your connection
im not using hooks, but frm what i read, i dont completely understand why you need to set msn to use socket4, since your intercepting API calls, firewalls do it without configuring anything in every single app

good luck
hope to see your plugin soon, keep up the good work
The plugin contains some MSN Proxy technology, but is written completely from scratch. Using this plugin, you don't need to configure MSN Messenger to use SOCKS4, like with MSN Proxy. MSN Proxy is a separate program, so it's not able to intercept API calls. BotDK is loaded inside the memory space of MSN Messenger, so it can intercept API calls.
RE: Bot Developers Kit coming up by Hilikus on 05-14-2005 at 08:11 PM

awesome!!

RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by mrhuge on 05-14-2005 at 08:27 PM

I've updated the opening post. I've released the first beta version of BotDK :D.

RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by Martijn. on 05-15-2005 at 10:41 AM

I installed it and the first thing I noticed was that it's incompatible with StuffPlug-NG, and I don't know if it could be BotDK, but suddenly all my custom emoticons are gone:(.

I like the idea, but I'm going to leave it alone until I can use it together with SPNG, sorry...

RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by mrhuge on 05-15-2005 at 11:15 AM

quote:
Originally posted by |\/|artij|\|
I installed it and the first thing I noticed was that it's incompatible with StuffPlug-NG, and I don't know if it could be BotDK, but suddenly all my custom emoticons are gone:(.

I like the idea, but I'm going to leave it alone until I can use it together with SPNG, sorry...
Hmz, I don't think that BotDK can cause your custom emoticons to disappear, because it doesn't do anything with them.

In which way is it incompatible with StuffPlug-NG? Please give me some more details on that, so I can solve the problem. Thanks for your feedback.
RE: RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by Martijn. on 05-15-2005 at 12:11 PM

quote:
quote:

Hmz, I don't think that BotDK can cause your custom emoticons to disappear, because it doesn't do anything with them.

In which way is it incompatible with StuffPlug-NG? Please give me some more details on that, so I can solve the problem. Thanks for your feedback.

Incompatibility with StuffPlug-NG is in the way that SPNG's menu's hang at "loading" status all the time, and it's options aren't properly loaded all the time. I guess that this happens because of the fact that both plugins hook Messenger, and in that way interfere with each other.

EDIT: The emoticons disappearing isn't a coincidence, just enables BotDK again to retry it, and all my custom emoticons and display pictures are gone again, and SPNG stopped working :(.
RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by mrhuge on 05-15-2005 at 12:41 PM

quote:
Incompatibility with StuffPlug-NG is in the way that SPNG's menu's hang at "loading" status all the time, and it's options aren't properly loaded all the time. I guess that this happens because of the fact that both plugins hook Messenger, and in that way interfere with each other.
Hmz, only thing BotDK hooks is 2 winsock functions (send, recv). Could that interfere with SPNG? TheBlasphemer?
RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by Eljay on 05-15-2005 at 03:16 PM

i dont know if its supposed to or not but when i tick a box next to a plugin and then close the config window and reopen it its unticked

RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by mrhuge on 05-15-2005 at 05:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
i dont know if its supposed to or not but when i tick a box next to a plugin and then close the config window and reopen it its unticked
That's because BotDK apparently wasn't able to load the plugin. In this version, BotDK won't display an error when it didn't succeed in loading a plugin. The next version will display an error message when it can't load a plugin.

Edit: When a plugin can be loaded correctly by BotDK, the checkbox is supposed to remain checked, also when you close and reopen the configuration window.
RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by Hilikus on 05-15-2005 at 07:13 PM

wow man, thats impresive
you did a great job, and the docs with pics and everything
looking forward to try it. as soon as i finish mine i will, but after seeing this one mine's gonna look lame :S

RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by mrhuge on 05-16-2005 at 05:54 PM

Thanks for the compliment Hilikus! :)

I'm thinking about changing the way BotDK works a little. Actually I think it would be even nicer if you could turn MsgPlus! plugins into auto-responders or bots using BotDK.

My idea is to make BotDK a DLL which you can redistribute with your MsgPlus! plugin. In your MsgPlus! plugin you would need to create an object which implements BotDK's IPlugin (as it's called now) interface (in VB/C# .NET plugins you can just let the MsgPlus! plugin object implement BotDK's IPlugin interface as well). Then the MsgPlus! plugin would need to register that object with the BotDK DLL, which will then generate the callbacks on the IPlugin interface.

This way, the features of MsgPlus! and BotDK can be combined into one MsgPlus! plugin.

Please tell me what you think about this idea (I hope I've been able to explain myself properly and understandably).

RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by super-schaf on 05-16-2005 at 06:19 PM

do you need vb expirience? ( i dont have a clue how to work it! :-( ) can anyone help me?

RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by Eljay on 05-16-2005 at 06:27 PM

the sample plugin doesnt work for me :S

RE: Bot Developers Kit v1.00 beta 1 available! by mrhuge on 05-16-2005 at 06:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery
the sample plugin doesnt work for me :S
Yeah, could be... I've forgotten to create the plugin object in the sample plugin as a COM Object. I've attached a corrected version of the sample plugin to the opening post.
quote:
Originally posted by super-schaf
do you need vb expirience? ( i dont have a clue how to work it! :-( ) can anyone help me?
You need to have experience with a COM-compatible programming language.
However, you can't use Visual Basic 6, because VB6 doesn't support Free threaded COM objects. You can use VB.NET instead.
Documentation on how to create BotDK plugins is located in [install folder]\Documentation (for example: C:\Program Files\BotDK\Documentation).
RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by John on 05-17-2005 at 11:56 AM

This plugin sounds great at first, but it's too difficult for the general public to use so in my opinion it isn't that great and won't be too popular. But that's just my opinion. :P

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by CookieRevised on 05-17-2005 at 04:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar
This plugin sounds great at first, but it's too difficult for the general public to use so in my opinion it isn't that great and won't be too popular. But that's just my opinion. :P
This isn't made for the n00b people in the first place....

This is made for those who want something "extra" to develop plugins; It is made for those who also create normal Plus! plugins...
RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by mrhuge on 05-17-2005 at 05:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised

This is made for those who want something "extra" to develop plugins; It is made for those who also create normal Plus! plugins...
Agreed.
The plugins created using BotDK should be for the 'general public' :).
RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by TheGeek on 05-17-2005 at 07:38 PM

Is there a way to send a message with the same font as a normal message?

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by mrhuge on 05-17-2005 at 08:35 PM

quote:
Is there a way to send a message with the same font as a normal message?
What's the font of a 'normal' message?
I guess you mean that you want to send a message in the same font as the font you use for messages in MSN Messenger itself. In BotDK you always have to specify which font to use for a message (except for hidden messages). If there is a way of getting MSN Messenger's font settings, then you can use those settings for BotDK as well.
RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by TheGeek on 05-18-2005 at 12:46 PM

Ah, I see...
Just another question, does it parse tags like (!IP) yet?
(I haven't tested it yet cause i lack the time to do so...)

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by CookieRevised on 05-18-2005 at 02:37 PM

quote:
Ah, I see...
He already answered that question from you:
quote:
quote:

...and further posts....

--------

BotDK is a layer between MSN Messenger/Messenger Plus!/plugins and you. So there don't have to be a real parsing of those tags. If you want to use them, simply use them like you would in any normal plugin. After those BotDK plugins are finished doing their job the text is handled by Messenger Plus! and its plugins, meaning tags will be parsed...
RE: RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by TheGeek on 05-18-2005 at 03:05 PM

quote:
quote:
Ah, I see...
He already answered that question from you:
quote:
quote:

...and further posts....

--------

BotDK is a layer between MSN Messenger/Messenger Plus!/plugins and you. So there don't have to be a real parsing of those tags. If you want to use them, simply use them like you would in any normal plugin. After those BotDK plugins are finished doing their job the text is handled by Messenger Plus! and its plugins, meaning tags will be parsed...

sorry bout that :$, guess i'm not paying attention today :(
RE: RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by John on 05-20-2005 at 02:42 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaguar

Ok, I thought it was something it's not.
RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by kusamochi on 01-28-2006 at 11:57 AM

your plugin example works :D I got it loaded.
but no responce at all in the conversation >________<

? by zero_kool on 02-03-2006 at 11:03 PM

i cant get a refence to this dam dll

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by CookieRevised on 02-04-2006 at 01:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by zero_kool
how would you use this in vb6?
Read thread:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by super-schaf
You need to have experience with a COM-compatible programming language.
However, you can't use Visual Basic 6, because VB6 doesn't support Free threaded COM objects. You can use VB.NET instead.
Documentation on how to create BotDK plugins is located in [install folder]\Documentation (for example: C:\Program Files\BotDK\Documentation).

PS: don't double post (make two post in a row), instead edit your previous one if you wanna add something.
RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by zero_kool on 02-04-2006 at 06:08 AM

sorry but i got 3 errors
Warning    3    Type of parameter 'recFontInfo' is not CLS-compliant.    C:\Documents and Settings\brenda pompu\Desktop\VBDotNetExample\BotPlugin.vb    70    142    VBDotNetExample
Warning    2    Type of parameter 'objPluginHost' is not CLS-compliant.    C:\Documents and Settings\brenda pompu\Desktop\VBDotNetExample\BotPlugin.vb    27    33    VBDotNetExample

i follow the registering of the dll's and its not working ahaha

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (hook problem with BotDK) by BoBaLeX on 02-14-2006 at 06:14 PM

Hello,
(this is my first post on this forum... so hi everybody)

So, let's see the problem:

For the "story", I installed BotDK, compiled the VBDotNetExample bot and loaded it with BotDK...... All went good, the about and config box opened correctly but...... the auto-answer function didn't work!
(I also modified that after, and conclude that the tweaks in OnMessageReceive/Sent, and OnIncoming/Outgoing convers were not working)

So, from there, I decided to make my own bot with VC++6
after a moment (I didn't touch VC for ages, so I'm not an expert lol), I noted the same problem: My functions (I mean what i call) in the ShowAboutBox and config functions are called correctly (for ex., a messagebox),
But all the functions in the OnMessageReceived/Send etc... are not executed!!!!

so my question is here :

So i was wondering what was going wrong (i asked myself if I did'nt make an error), and finally, I noted that the problem come from BotDK :

With DebugView, when BotDK is loaded (at the MSN connection), I got these debug string:

"[3000] Hooking recv failed!
[3000] Hooking send failed!
[3000] BotDK loaded successfully!
"
So, i conclude that it's a problem with BotDK that don't manage to hook the Socket... (and so, the OnMessageReceive/sent etc functions are not called by BotDK)

Do you know what can I do to solve this problem? or am I doing something wrong?

hoping to be clear, thank you for your help !

PS: if someone knows how to make a plugin with DELPHI, I'm interressted :)

Moreover, if you know another (better?) manner to intercept (and modify) the messages that are sent and/or received by MSN, I'm curious to know! (I heard that intercepting messages with hooks is very difficult)

and sorry for my bad english :/

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by AxelTB on 02-15-2006 at 09:41 PM

Hi allz,
I've just installed your PlugIn but I have a problem...
I have registered my dll under windows and followed the instruction 2 make your Plugin able to use my dll but when i try to open the about Dialog Box the program crash. It do the same even if I try to configure and It doesn't execute the load function when i load It!!!
Why???

I Have To move my dll in a specific folder???

Thanks for the answer
Ax
(I know that my english is orrible, excuse me for it)

Re-Edited: Ah, i used VC++6 to compile my dll...

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by BoBaLeX on 02-16-2006 at 10:50 AM

Hi AxelTB

Seeing your problem, I think that:
Maybe you've not indicated correctly what is the ProgID of you PlugIn  to BotDK! I mean, in the registry (I've tried to set a wrong ProgID, and when you do it, in fact, the about box and plugin box make the program crash)
If you want to know what is the progID, you can use COMExplorer (VC++ add .1 at the end of the progID : for ex. YourBot.Bot.1)

Or maybe the problem is in VC++ (I noted that VC++, in the header file YourAtlObjetName.h, return by doing
return E_NOTIMPL;
for example:

code:
public:
    STDMETHOD(Initialize)(IPluginHost * objPluginHost)
    {
        return E_NOTIMPL;
    }

replace it by any ohter return (ie. return TRUE;, or return 0; ) and, the "crash" will disappear.....
(I'm not sure about that but I think I had the same pb, can't remember!)

I thik it'll help you

(as for my problem, I still don't know how to solve it ^^)
RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by AxelTB on 02-16-2006 at 09:51 PM

I've added the .1 at the end of the name and i discovered that it is the real name of the class by a program but I still have the same problem...
I've also changed all E_NOTIMPL with 0 as you said but it was useless...

I tried to use a debugger program (Hackman Debugger) and at the start of messenger he to me too: "Hooking recv failed!Hooking send failed!BotDK loaded successfully!", but it doesn't seems to be the cause of my problem...

Do anyone have a full-working plugin or everyone have problem using it?

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by BoBaLeX on 02-16-2006 at 10:13 PM

Hmmm... strange!
Yes I've a working plugin, coded with VC++6 too! (hm... working, not exactly, as I have this problem with the OnMessageReceive/Sent functions etc... but no crash, and the AboutBox and ShowConfig functions are working correctly for me)

for the pb in OnMessageReceive/sent maybe it's a cause of the problem in hooking recv/send.... but I don't know if these debug string are really ... exact :p

because
"[3000] Hooking recv failed!
[3000] Hooking send failed!
[3000] BotDK loaded successfully!"
sounds strange:  "successfully" ? uh? and what about the hooks error ? lol .... :P

I would appreciate any help from MrHuge, I think he knows ;)

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by mrhuge on 02-17-2006 at 09:34 AM

From MSN Messenger version 7 BotDK has a problem hooking the Winsock functions which means it can't intercept messages. I've already found a solution for this, but I've been to busy doing other things (baught a house, stuff like that :P) that, until now, I didn't have the time to correct this problem.

I also have a new version lying around for quite some time which is a little easier to use (I think), which I'd like to finish and upload. Actually it's completely ready, I've only got to finish off the documentation. I'm thinking about solving this problem in this new version and upload that one.

Basically, the big change is, that it's not a plugin anymore but just an ActiveX DLL which you can use in your MSGPlus! plugins. This means that you will be able to combine the power of the MSGPlus! plugin API and the BotDK API in one plugin.

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by BoBaLeX on 02-17-2006 at 10:04 AM

Ok, :)

I hope you had no problem with you house... and that all is going right!

Thank you for your explanation, since i was thinking that the problem was coming from "me"... :p

So, I'll wait for the moment, and thank you for your work ;)
Just impatient to see the new version / problem corrected!

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by AxelTB on 02-18-2006 at 01:15 PM

I'm looking forward your new plugin...

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by Lou on 02-19-2006 at 02:10 PM

I'll be sure to try this out as soon as you upload the new version! Keep it up.

RE: Bot Developers Kit available! (Update 16-05) by Dempsey on 02-20-2006 at 10:13 AM

Just wondering if you're planning on making BotDK open source, as you did for MSN Proxy, as I'm interested to see how you did the winsock hooking, as I had an (unsuccessful) attempt t doing it a while ago.