Shoutbox

webcam/cam help - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: webcam/cam help (/showthread.php?tid=44666)

webcam/cam help by dylan! on 05-14-2005 at 02:23 AM

well i have a cam/webcam... that i use...i know it isnt the best but i took some pictures of it and im trying to put them on to my computer with quickcam program and i click on download pictures and on teh botton on cam but nothing happens....any help?

RE: webcam/cam help by RaceProUK on 05-14-2005 at 11:18 AM

If you're using Windows XP, you should be able to use Windows Explorer to transfer the photos from the camera (usually 'Removeable Drive') to the PC.

RE: webcam/cam help by henri on 05-14-2005 at 03:45 PM

oh me too i know what to do go to the program then go to settings  then   camera settings then  download pictures

RE: webcam/cam help by mwe99 on 05-14-2005 at 04:09 PM

Additionally if you go to My Computer then connect the camera, it should come up under the drives with removeable storage group, click the camera and the files you wish to transfer :)

RE: webcam/cam help by RaceProUK on 05-14-2005 at 07:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
If you're using Windows XP, you should be able to use Windows Explorer to transfer the photos from the camera (usually 'Removeable Drive') to the PC.
quote:
Originally posted by mwe99
Additionally if you go to My Computer then connect the camera, it should come up under the drives with removeable storage group, click the camera and the files you wish to transfer :)
Spot the difference? :mipdodgy:
RE: webcam/cam help by Shezi on 05-14-2005 at 07:51 PM

do u have the updated drivers for ur cam.. .??
if not then first update ur drivers and then follow the above instruction... well if u also want to edit ur pics then u can transfer ur pic through adibe photoshop.. ;)