Shoutbox

Prom! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Prom! (/showthread.php?tid=44667)

Prom! by Joe on 05-14-2005 at 02:23 AM

Finally, our prom is finished... Saturday's the big day... No Jessica Simpson as I had hoped though:p We changed the song anyways

We went with a Red and Beige theme and put in a lot of roses... I'll post pictures when I get some developed or I get ahold of a digital camera. Does anyone else have a Prom they plan on going to? Did you work on making it?

RE: Prom! by John Anderton on 05-14-2005 at 05:40 AM

No pics atownjoe :(
I had my farewell (prom) a few months back (academic calendar for 12th grade students is shorter :P Exams are imp thats why :P)
My exams r over too so :P

quote:
Originally posted by atownjoe
No Jessica Simpson
:'( :P
Btw ... was it fun ??
RE: Prom! by -rafy- on 05-14-2005 at 05:48 AM

My Year 12 Formal (as well call it in forward thinking Australia) is in September so its quite a way off.....

ALthough its in some fancy 5 star hotel with views of the opera house and a bit of the Sydney Harbor bridge.

ON another note, when is to early to ask your potential date? :P

RE: Prom! by st0rm on 05-15-2005 at 01:26 AM

hehe i was supposed to go to like 3 formals this year, but then i found out that the school wasnt allowing "dates" from other schools to attend, so now im not going to any:( poor kayles!

RE: Prom! by joemanrox on 05-17-2005 at 03:36 AM

quote:
Originally posted by atownjoe
Finally, our prom is finished... Saturday's the big day... No Jessica Simpson as I had hoped though:p We changed the song anyways

We went with a Red and Beige theme and put in a lot of roses... I'll post pictures when I get some developed or I get ahold of a digital camera. Does anyone else have a Prom they plan on going to? Did you work on making it?

hey joe
RE: Prom! by Joe on 05-17-2005 at 03:46 AM

Why Spam My Thread... although it was practically dead:p

I'll have pictures soon-ish... No one took pictures with my camera, so i'll have to steal some from my friends... but I was pictured in the newspaper working on Prom... can't find the article though... will post when photos are available.
RE: Prom! by Stigmata on 05-17-2005 at 06:28 AM

our yr 11's have thiers on friday...

mine and rafy's birthday :P

RE: Prom! by -rafy- on 05-17-2005 at 01:35 PM

:D

RE: Prom! by paperless on 05-17-2005 at 01:43 PM

We dont have proms here :( or should i say :)