Shoutbox

[Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? (/showthread.php?tid=44747)

[Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by Pc_Madness on 05-15-2005 at 12:48 PM

Maybe this has already been suggested, but would it be possible to get MsgPlus to have a menu when you right click on the item in the System Tray? Mainly so that I can select my custom status's without having to open the Main window. :)

RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by Jake999 on 05-15-2005 at 12:49 PM

no terrible idea

RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by user27089 on 05-15-2005 at 12:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jake999
no terrible idea

I don't think so at all really...

I really like the idea, it's pretty cool, and would be useful for people like me, who like having a clean taskbar, just a little tiny :plus2: icon would be cool.
RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by Anubis on 05-15-2005 at 01:09 PM

As long as it was optional, it wouldn't be a bad idea. But it is just for a small matter of connivance, I know I'd rather see new features than stuff that just makes some simple tasks easier.

RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by Indef on 05-15-2005 at 01:09 PM

Or maybe incorporate it into the current MSN Messenger Icon, as a submenu?

andy

RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by Dempsey on 05-15-2005 at 01:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Indef

andy
yea thats a better idea (Y)
RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by CookieRevised on 05-15-2005 at 03:34 PM

for now:

Just select the status "Away"...
And when the "personalised away status" window pops up, choose your custom status from the predefined listbutton...

(Or you can even set shortcut keys to certain personalised statusses, so you don't need to click on anything at all)

RE: RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by Pc_Madness on 05-16-2005 at 07:13 AM

quote:

andy

Crap, sorry, this is what I meant. :$  Item isn't exactly the most brillant word to describe the MSN Messenger Tray Icon. :(
RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by abatonime on 05-16-2005 at 10:00 AM

quote:

yes, i think i'ts the best
RE: [Suggestion]MsgPlus menu for the System Tray? by Pyroteq on 05-16-2005 at 10:03 AM

I think adding it into the Right Click Menu of the messenger taskbar icon is a good idea, not creating a seperate one.