Shoutbox

What Has Happened - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: What Has Happened (/showthread.php?tid=44762)

What Has Happened by Nathan on 05-15-2005 at 05:02 PM

i was on msn when i was suddenly in a convo of my contacts and she didnt no i was ther how did this happen and how would i do it again (is that illegal)

RE: What Has Happened by Jhrono on 05-15-2005 at 05:03 PM

Wth?

Can you write what you mean clearly please?

RE: What Has Happened by Nathan on 05-15-2005 at 05:04 PM

ok
i was talking on msn
and then i was in a conersation that my contact was talking to and i wasnt topposed to be there and she didnt add me or new that i was there

RE: What Has Happened by expert on 05-15-2005 at 05:05 PM

i think he means he was on like the msn messenger contact list and all of a sudden a convo opened and the other contact didnt know...how it happened...how to do it...and is it illegal?

RE: What Has Happened by Nathan on 05-15-2005 at 05:06 PM

yer and the contact didnt no i was there. i was invisible

RE: What Has Happened by Abz2k4 on 05-15-2005 at 05:24 PM

Maybe someone just added you to the conversation by accident without realising they'd done it, and maybe they knew you were there but were just ignoring you or something. I dunno, sounds kinda strange to me. It sounds kinda like something that happened to me a while ago, i got added to a conversation by someone and the two girls in the convo were like who the hell are you? and i was like erm.. well you're the one that just added me, and then one of the girls accused me of 'adding myself' to their convo and i was like WTF

RE: What Has Happened by Fraisie on 05-15-2005 at 06:05 PM

I have had this thing once.

I was in a convo with two person I didnt know, none of them had me on their list, and I was invisible to them. HUGE bug. I had it once and never got it again.

RE: What Has Happened by mwe99 on 05-15-2005 at 06:18 PM

I had the same thing but i signed off and signed back in and the contact new nothing about it :S it was strange but not had it since, maybe it was a problem in the beta that got fixed in the 7.0.813 version