Shoutbox

[RESOLVED issue - thanks- I was blind!!] Disabling the "Personalised Status" window - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: [RESOLVED issue - thanks- I was blind!!] Disabling the "Personalised Status" window (/showthread.php?tid=44772)

[RESOLVED issue - thanks- I was blind!!] Disabling the "Personalised Status" window by hhobba on 05-15-2005 at 08:08 PM

Perhaps its just me -- but when I put my status to "Away" I don't want a fecking window popping up waiting for me to input a personalised message.  Feck that. How in God's holy name do I make this unceasing annoyance be gone for ever?!
I see even in the registry tweak the minimum delay is 3 seconds. 
It should be 0. 

(A) Thank'ee.

RE: Disabling the (bloody) "Personalised Status" window by Shezi on 05-15-2005 at 08:12 PM

in msn contact list> plus> preferences> personalised status> configuration.. unchek the display personalised status indow when going away
by this u will not get popping personalised status window to set ur personal status.. :)

RE: Disabling the (bloody) "Personalised Status" window by Vilkku on 05-15-2005 at 08:12 PM

Umm, "Preferences" -> "Personalised Status" and un-tick the box. It's not that hard.

EDIT: Got beaten

RE: Disabling the (bloody) "Personalised Status" window by hhobba on 05-15-2005 at 08:16 PM

Oooooooh damn!  Believe me, guys, I've used the net every day for 6 years, and computers for longer -- I usually thouroghly check things like this out before asking -- but I missed that one!  Thanks!