Shoutbox

The E3 Thread - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: The E3 Thread (/showthread.php?tid=44788)

The E3 Thread by Maniac on 05-16-2005 at 12:31 AM

With the E3 comming up soon i thought it would be a good idea to have a thread to discuss what we want to see... and of course what we think of stuff once we see them ;)

[Image: e32mw.jpg#]

To start off i'll post some pics of hallways that are decorated Zelda-Style ;)

[Image: expozad10ka.jpg]
[Image: expozad34wt.jpg]
[Image: expozad27wm.jpg]

Discuss :)
RE: The E3 Thread by ~INVASION~ on 05-16-2005 at 02:29 AM

zelda aint my favourite...the new ones just arnt as good as the original:P

as for e3 i think its gonna be amasing, with the possible ps3, xbox360 coming out, the new games and graphics like area 51 and burnout revenge...its gonna fricken rule!

o and of course patchou will be there!!

nothing beats that:P

RE: The E3 Thread by Caboose on 05-16-2005 at 02:32 AM

Whoa.. is Zelda painted on the stairs? That takes uber talent... O.o

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Call of Duty 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Half-Life 2 for Xbox... I think that's it :S

RE: The E3 Thread by Y2Pdogg on 05-16-2005 at 02:49 AM

I'm looking forward to seeing Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion & Perfect Dark: Zero mostly. I was sad when PD:Z got canceled for the 1st Xbox but now i'm happy that it's going to be coming to the Xbox360. :D

I also want to see if the PS3 and Nintendo Revolution will be there. It's  next-gen console wars time and I'm ready! [Image: blast.gif]

RE: The E3 Thread by user27089 on 05-16-2005 at 06:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Caboose

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing Call of Duty 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Half-Life 2 for Xbox... I think that's it :S

No it's not, it's just a wooden thing in the windows.

I'm not the greatest fan Zelda either, I'm borrowing a N64 at the moment, and I'm playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and then I'm going to play Majora's Mask or w/e...

Half-Life 2 is going to be immense I swear, I know that it won't be as good as the PC version, but it will still be amazing... Call of Duty 2 :|.
RE: The E3 Thread by Purity on 05-16-2005 at 06:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Caboose

actually his name is Link...:P

I never liked zelda.... too bad i can't goto E3 though..
RE: The E3 Thread by Pyroteq on 05-16-2005 at 10:02 AM

I never really liked zelda, but that zelda on the stairs is mad

RE: The E3 Thread by Chris4 on 05-16-2005 at 11:22 PM

Well most people know what the xbox 360 is going to look like, so there won't be a shock there.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the PS3 isn't going to be shown their or something? Not too sure.

Why isn't anyone talking about the new Nintendo console? I havn't seen any concept images, any news etc.? Weird.

RE: The E3 Thread by TylerG on 05-16-2005 at 11:53 PM

quote:
Originally Posted by chris4
Well most people know what the xbox 360 is going to look like, so there won't be a shock there.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the PS3 isn't going to be shown their or something? Not too sure.

Why isn't anyone talking about the new Nintendo console? I havn't seen any concept images, any news etc.? Weird.

They don't want anyone to steal there ideas.  That is how revolutionary it is...  Smart idea I think.
RE: The E3 Thread by Maniac on 05-17-2005 at 06:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chris4

Becausethey are smart and waited a bit more for the uber surprise :)

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=44...d=462894#pid462894

----

Get used to saying Zelda TTP because the new zelda will be called The Twilight Princess.

It's official that Link can turn into a wolf and the game looks dark... very dark. I don't have a direct link to the video but head to www.ign.com to see it.
RE: The E3 Thread by Stigmata on 05-17-2005 at 08:56 PM

the stairs are coool :o

link ;)

RE: The E3 Thread by Pr0xY on 05-18-2005 at 04:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by chris4
Oh it WILL be there.  They've already released pictures of it. 

RE: The E3 Thread by expert on 05-18-2005 at 05:23 AM

ive already seen the trailers for that game and i think nintendo out did there selfs

RE: The E3 Thread by Maniac on 05-18-2005 at 01:40 PM

News Snippets:

The nintendo revolution will be able to play games starting from the NES (That means about 20 years of video games :p) And they will be downloaded on flash memory... not too many details on this however.

Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing DS will be online

The NR has multiple colors (red white grey black green etc...)

A new Gameboy Advance will be released (NOT DS, GBA) it's called the Gameboy Micro and it's ... small:

[Image: game_boy_micro_e3__5_.jpg]
[Image: gbmicro.jpg]

RE: The E3 Thread by TylerG on 05-19-2005 at 02:18 AM

I want the xbox 360 and the Revolution.  I don't really care for the PS3.

RE: The E3 Thread by DJeX on 05-19-2005 at 02:39 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Maniac
News Snippets:

The nintendo revolution will be able to play games starting from the NES (That means about 20 years of video games :p) And they will be downloaded on flash memory... not too many details on this however.

Mario Kart DS and Animal Crossing DS will be online

The NR has multiple colors (red white grey black green etc...)

A new Gameboy Advance will be released (NOT DS, GBA) it's called the Gameboy Micro and it's ... small:

[Image: game_boy_micro_e3__5_.jpg]
[Image: gbmicro.jpg]

Way to small for my likeing. I want to see my game not guess what the game is.
RE: The E3 Thread by banky on 05-19-2005 at 03:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
Way to small for my likeing. I want to see my game not guess what the game is.

That game is zelda :O