Shoutbox

Emote saving - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Emote saving (/showthread.php?tid=44888)

Emote saving by John Anderton on 05-18-2005 at 07:49 AM

When i goto save any emotes i rt click on it and then click on save ..... but when i rt click in on it and if i miss it even by a bit then the window goes up by 20 - 30 lines :-/
if i rt click anywhere elses as well the same thing happens .... can anything be done about this cause it causes problems for saving emotes
To save an emote i have to left click to select it then rt click to open the menu then left click on the option to save it ....

RE: Emote saving by J.J on 05-18-2005 at 08:02 AM

Yeh that used to happen to me :tongue:

Right click on the emote first, then left click on the emote, and it''ll stop the convo from going up

Or you could open your Stuffplug CE/DP stealer and select the emote you want to save

RE: Emote saving by linx05 on 05-18-2005 at 09:19 AM

I had this problem as well. A friend of mine told me how to fix it. Click on a message near the emoticon. The little line (I forgot what it's called) will blink as if you can type there. Then your contact can send as many messages as they want or you can accidently click after the emoticon and it won't change.

RE: Emote saving by Dempsey on 05-18-2005 at 09:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by linx05
The little line (I forgot what it's called) will blink as if you can type there.
the cursor :P
RE: Emote saving by linx05 on 05-18-2005 at 09:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
quote:
The little line (I forgot what it's called) will blink as if you can type there.
Hehe. Lack of sleep mate.
RE: Emote saving by RaceProUK on 05-18-2005 at 11:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dempsey
quote:
Insertion point actually :P
It's the point at which you insert text/stuff, hence the name ;)
The cursor is the mouse pointer.