Shoutbox

i am willing to pay somebody to make me a amature website. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a amature website. (/showthread.php?tid=45005)

i am willing to pay somebody to make me a amature website. by TheMusicPirate on 05-20-2005 at 04:43 AM

can somebody that is willing to spare a lot of time design me a website, that has all of these features built in:
1) a user registration (like these forums)
2) a way to buy stuff online and be able to pay for it by paypal nad other various ways.

am i willing to pay $50 canadian for the website.

if anybody is interested contact me via email

irishking05@hotmail.com ( my old username of these forums used to be irish_king)

but i will need a sample of your work, to see if you are able to make a professional website.

thanks for your time.

EDIT
: i would like the site to be in php.

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by expert on 05-20-2005 at 04:48 AM

what? is it like a flash or html and photoshop or youre images....what is the site about!?

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Stigmata on 05-20-2005 at 04:49 AM

ask traxor..

he has some sorta business doing it

RE: RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by TheMusicPirate on 05-20-2005 at 04:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by coobydoo
what? is it like a flash or html and photoshop or youre images....what is the site about!?

i want to make a site to sell picture that i make in photoshop, and things like tattoo designs and stuff like that.
RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by expert on 05-20-2005 at 04:52 AM

ummm..what web designer and if its going to be a pro then youre gonna pay for it ;)

RE: RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by TheMusicPirate on 05-20-2005 at 04:53 AM

quote:
Originally posted by coobydoo
ummm..what web designer and if its going to be a pro then youre gonna pay for it ;)

i already stated that i will pay.:P
RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by expert on 05-20-2005 at 04:55 AM

quote:
Originally posted by TheMusicPirate
i want to make a site to sell picture that i make in photoshop, and things like tattoo designs and stuff like that.
so flash and what kind of forum? my bb and if so do you have to make a custom skin
RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by user27089 on 05-20-2005 at 07:05 AM

I will make it for you, for that price, send me an email to: traxor@gmail.com, and we will discuss it all over MSN Messenger or something ;).

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Jhrono on 05-20-2005 at 07:16 AM

If my php book didnt stuck at the post office, i'd help you :lol:...meh it must arrive today..

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Eljay on 05-20-2005 at 07:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I will make it for you, for that price, send me an email to: traxor@gmail.com, and we will discuss it all over MSN Messenger or something ;).

since when did you know php? :P
RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Jhrono on 05-20-2005 at 07:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Jeffery

since when did you know php?
If he knows so much like me, the music pirate, ur fucked :lol:
RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by segosa on 05-20-2005 at 07:26 AM

$50 for a full-fledged registration/ordering system? You gotta be kidding.

Companies pay thousands of dollars for what you're asking, and you expect a professional website for 50 useless canadian dollars? Hahaha...

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Eljay on 05-20-2005 at 07:30 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Segosa
$50 for a full-fledged registration/ordering system? You gotta be kidding.

Companies pay thousands of dollars for what you're asking, and you expect a professional website for 50 useless canadian dollars? Hahaha...

:cheesy: pwned :cheesy:
RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by kao on 05-20-2005 at 07:31 AM

lol £21 GBP for a full php site?

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Jhrono on 05-20-2005 at 12:02 PM

Meh change the title for amateur website..anyway, it's not difficult to learn php..myself, i've learned some stuff:P

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Chris.1 on 05-20-2005 at 12:14 PM

It would cost you $50 of a Professional website designers time to get them to reply to this thread....

Start thinking a little higher....

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Concord Dawn on 05-20-2005 at 12:30 PM

If you do your own graphics, just get someone to help you with the layout, and fill in all your own graphics. It's really not too difficult.

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a professional website. by Vilkku on 05-20-2005 at 12:50 PM

Umm, traxor already said he will do it - so stop flaming with "nobody will ever do it" :P

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a amature website. by zach on 05-20-2005 at 09:23 PM

You could try selling you art here: http://www.deviantart.com/

RE: i am willing to pay somebody to make me a amature website. by .blade// on 05-20-2005 at 09:50 PM

To create a fully working store that's ubdateable is worth a lot more than $50 on its own.

If you just wanted a site that was setup with forums and a nice layout (e.g. my site) then that would be $50 FROM A NICE PERSON. If you did it through a company you'd pay a lot more.