Shoutbox

Send Message To Offline Contact - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Send Message To Offline Contact (/showthread.php?tid=45108)

Send Message To Offline Contact by andremacfarlane on 05-22-2005 at 10:22 AM

Hey pplz

You know how some people can now send a message to you when you block them ?
well i want to be able to send messages to a person who has blocked me i think its a plugin im not really sure does anyone know what im talking about if you do send me a email to Chipsnpopcorn@hotmail.com

thanks Andre :D

RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by Vilkku on 05-22-2005 at 10:31 AM

There is no way of talking to contacts that have blocked you, but you can talk to contacts you have blocked using StuffPlug-NG.

RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by J.J on 05-22-2005 at 10:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Vilkku
There is no way of talking to contacts that have blocked you

My contacts who have stuffplug ng talk to me when i block them...bah annoying...

I think if both contacts have the feature turned on, they can still talk to each other if either one of them blocks one another

andremacfarlane once downloaded, you'll need your validation key, you can get that from here - http://www.stuffplug.com/?act=generate
RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by Shezi on 05-22-2005 at 10:34 AM

well there is a site which send a msg annonimouly to the person who had blocked u ... but u have to get register to use this feature... and there are also some limitation of it ... for further details visit website..
www.msngeeks.com

RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by RaceProUK on 05-22-2005 at 12:41 PM

Using SPNG you can talk to people you've blocked, not the other way around. The reason that can happen is the conversation was already open when the block was put in place. As soon as it's closed, you can't do the same again.

RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by TGG on 05-22-2005 at 01:07 PM

if you want to send a message to someone who appears offline to you, then you can use a bot called offline messenger - www.offlinemessenger.com.

RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by hmaster on 05-22-2005 at 02:44 PM

but they have to have the bot added too..

RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by Zephyr on 05-22-2005 at 02:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hmaster5
but they have to have the bot added too..

When you send the message using the bot, the bot adds the contact you are sending the message to.  window will come up saying "offmsgr1@hotmail.com has added etc." just like when anyone adds you.

If they accept, the bot will send the message to the contact.

So they don't need the bot in the first place, but they do need to accept it when they are added by the bot.
RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by andremacfarlane on 05-23-2005 at 04:23 AM

ok thanks for all you help but some of you didnt read my question right

i block people and some of them can send a message to me even though i have blocked them please help me |-)

i just want to know what to do to send a message to the person who has blocked me : (

RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by J.J on 05-23-2005 at 05:43 AM

quote:
Originally posted by andremacfarlane
i block people and some of them can send a message to me even though i have blocked them

Its the same for me, i'm pretty sure its Stuffplug NG

Download that, and enable the feature Allow talking to blocked contacts
RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by RaceProUK on 05-23-2005 at 08:37 AM

quote:
Originally posted by andremacfarlane
i block people and some of them can send a message to me even though i have blocked them please help me |-)
That shoulnd't happen at all, unless the conversation session is still open when you block them. As soon as you close the convo, the messages should stop.
RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by J.J on 05-23-2005 at 08:51 AM

quote:
Originally posted by raceprouk
That shoulnd't happen at all, unless the conversation session is still open when you block them. As soon as you close the convo, the messages should stop.

It shouldn't, but it does :undecided:

They keep on talking to me so i have to delete them for a while :tongue:
RE: Send Message To Offline Contact by andremacfarlane on 05-24-2005 at 04:35 AM

Ok and its is not stuffplug i tried that its something else so please try and help me  : ( thanks for all your help