Shoutbox

My lucky Bro - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: My lucky Bro (/showthread.php?tid=45251)

My lucky Bro by TylerG on 05-25-2005 at 12:29 AM

Lately, my brother had been having problems with his 40G iPod.  He sent it in, they fixed it, got it back, and it would break.  This happened about 3 times, then he brought it to BestBuy because the computer wouldn't recognize his iPod.  And since they don't make 40G iPods anymore, and his had broken so many times, they gave him A 60G IPOD PHOTO!!!!  He is so lucky....

RE: My lucky Bro by ~INVASION~ on 05-25-2005 at 12:37 AM

ya id say, i wish i could at least have an ipod :P

RE: My lucky Bro by SikStyles on 05-25-2005 at 01:09 AM

awesome..altho i really dont see the point having pics in an iPod..u show em, which u really cant see good and u cant take pics with it..just for storage..i dunno..still lucky :D

RE: My lucky Bro by King For A Day on 06-04-2005 at 06:51 PM

i know this is a lot of bump to a topic but mine broke this week and im in the hope of a getting  aphoto replacment, was it a bble or the shop that replaced it?

RE: My lucky Bro by absorbation on 06-04-2005 at 07:13 PM

The whole reason the compuet does'nt detect the ipod is simple. On christmas day i had to find out what my sister's boyfriends ipod was doing. IT was a 40 gb and all i know i had to reformat mine for windows, we found out his harddrive was dmaged and he sent off for a new one. It was either curropt or handled carelessly :P

RE: My lucky Bro by TylerG on 06-04-2005 at 07:38 PM

It was Best Buy that replaced his, and he had gotten many new hardrives on that thing but it just kept on breaking, so they might just send it in.  The only reason he got a photo was because they sent it in so much and it still broke everytime.

RE: My lucky Bro by King For A Day on 06-04-2005 at 07:47 PM

ah ok damn it i got mine at john lewis, they rekond apple would just replace the hard drive, ill see how it goes

RE: My lucky Bro by John Anderton on 06-04-2005 at 08:57 PM

A problem with my titan fast track watch. They wont repair it outside warranty cause they stopped prepairing it :cry:
Why dont they give me a watch upgrade :refuck:
Yeah ur bro is Damn lucky imvfho :P

RE: My lucky Bro by -Bogan- on 06-05-2005 at 08:59 AM

Your bro is fair lucky.

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
ya id say, i wish i could at least have an ipod :P

Yeah same here just can't seem to scrape together enough cash to get one.
RE: My lucky Bro by -rafy- on 06-05-2005 at 01:19 PM

My sister got a mini today......

That means everybody in the family now has one :-|

RE: My lucky Bro by The Napster on 06-05-2005 at 02:37 PM

Ive got a friend hes broken his 3G ipod about 5 times (once the day he got it, it just wouldn't react anymore), he hates the 4G, so he always tries to get the 3G ipod :P

I dont have an ipod... iRiver... I like it better. No flaming. :D

RE: My lucky Bro by user27089 on 06-05-2005 at 03:22 PM

That's really cool, I wish Philips would've sent me back a better MP3 player than mine, instead, they just refunded me :cry:.