Shoutbox

My oversized picture doesn't work - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Forum: Plug-Ins (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+------ Thread: My oversized picture doesn't work (/showthread.php?tid=45268)

My oversized picture doesn't work by dvdrelease on 05-25-2005 at 12:37 PM

Hello. I'm new with this Messenger Plus and Stuffplug-NG. I have installed all of it and activated "oversized picture" but my friends says that it is a small picture as usually. Someone who can help me out with this ? Add me on MSN if you want: j0hnny_86@hotmail.com ..

EDIT:

In my msn dialouge the picture is big bot not on others.

RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by Sunshine on 05-25-2005 at 01:00 PM

Your friend needs SPNG (and configured to show bigger DPs) too to see your DP bigger if he has MSNM 7 (MSNM 7 autoresizes).

RE: RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by dvdrelease on 05-25-2005 at 01:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Your friend needs SPNG (and configured to show bigger DPs) too to see your DP bigger if he has MSNM 7 (MSNM 7 autoresizes).

Ok. I could see my friends oversized picture with earlier releases of MSN without doing any major configurations. If they have MSN 7.0 the DP will work fine or must they do something anyway?
RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by Sunshine on 05-25-2005 at 01:16 PM

Only with MSNM 7 you need SPNG, with older version you can see it without that too. MSNM 7 autoresizes DPs, earlier versions didn't. So they will need SPNG and have bigger DP option enabled to be able to see them bigger. If they dont have SPNG with MSNM 7 they will still see your DP, only in the default size (resized).

RE: RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by dvdrelease on 05-26-2005 at 03:51 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Only with MSNM 7 you need SPNG, with older version you can see it without that too. MSNM 7 autoresizes DPs, earlier versions didn't. So they will need SPNG and have bigger DP option enabled to be able to see them bigger. If they dont have SPNG with MSNM 7 they will still see your DP, only in the default size (resized).

Ok, so lame! Where can I download SPNG?
RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by user27089 on 05-26-2005 at 03:53 PM

www.stuffplug.com...

You need it to put up the display pictures, but other people also need stuffplug to display the large display pictures :p.

RE: RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by dvdrelease on 05-26-2005 at 08:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
www.stuffplug.com...

You need it to put up the display pictures, but other people also need stuffplug to display the large display pictures :p.

That sucks, doesn't it? :(
RE: RE: RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by Y2Pdogg on 05-26-2005 at 09:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dvdrelease
quote:
www.stuffplug.com...

That sucks, doesn't it? :(

Not really as Stuffplug adds more configuration/customization to MSN Messenger which I'm sure will be something both you and your friends would like. Besides, it's a small download anyway.
RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by dvdrelease on 05-29-2005 at 08:50 PM

Why doesn't this link work?

http://www.stuffplug.com/?act=file&id=1

RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by user27089 on 05-29-2005 at 09:47 PM

It does work. Well it does for me, it takes you to the Stuffplug-NG avatar :s.

RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by SikStyles on 05-29-2005 at 10:11 PM

hmmm i saw oversized display pics with msn 6.2 and with Messenger Plus version rite before the new one and i didnt do any configurations..

when i downloaded it i ticked the "allow oversized DP" or whatever and then i looked for a pic i knew was oversized and it asked me the size i want and i put the size in and it worked..

it shud work ..

RE: RE: My oversized picture doesn't work by dvdrelease on 05-30-2005 at 02:00 PM

quote:
It does work. Well it does for me, it takes you to the Stuffplug-NG avatar :s.

Yes, That's what i mean .:S Where can I download it?